What extras would you like to see for the GP32?

Demonix

See Topic Title... :)

I would not mind seeing a decent case (metal) and a small power supply unit plus some new joy sticks

one of those things that lets you play your gp32 on the tv. then you could have soooo many systems & games :rolleyes:

dude! :eek: one of the best utils for the gp32 would be an fm tuner! then u could really make it a portable media player

ummmmm well battery pack ^_^
an offical adaptor
a keyboard!
a tv convertor!
flash player!
ummmmmm
*me realises most of these can be made by someone with some skill*

A keyboard would be amazing.. as long as the EMU developers took onboard a standard keyboard we would have one hell of a handheld device. How about a mouse as well?! ;)

I've got a USB Radio for my PC - I wonder how difficult it would be to get
that up and running on the GP32? The radio only cost £8......

I'd want a light shield, I've got a really good one for gpa that works well and it already saved my screen once.

WaWaWang posted on Apr 12 2003 said:
a internet explorer
.. a browser :)
mozilla is open source, with some luck someone will get it to run on linux, once it's running..
keyboard, tv out, ethernet.. all would be very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple I haven't seen mentioned before:

1: A battery meter. It would be nice to know where about I stand on my battery life!

2: USB adapters to hook joysticks up to the GP32. The amount of buttons on the GP32 wouldn't be an issue if you could hook a Sega Genesis adapter up to it. I guess you'd have to prop the screen up somehow ...

3: I dunno ... faceplates? :)

Flack

Flack posted on Apr 13 2003 said:
Here's a couple I haven't seen mentioned before:

1: A battery meter. It would be nice to know where about I stand on my battery life!

2: USB adapters to hook joysticks up to the GP32. The amount of buttons on the GP32 wouldn't be an issue if you could hook a Sega Genesis adapter up to it. I guess you'd have to prop the screen up somehow ...

3: I dunno ... faceplates? :)

Flack
Connection a gamepad to the GP32 would be grand for two player games, mainly if you can connect it to the TV as well.

Actually in realality everything can be done. We just need good programmers and developers to do it. I was wondering about a tv plus myself. if you look at other systems gba etc the have one so it is possible. I think as we get more gp32 user especially more in the usa we might see these thing happen.

i dunno about tv out as my pc is near my tv and that has tv out so that ones not for me heeh :) but a rechargeable built in battery lithium or w/e all the stuff like digi cams and that have GBA SP has one i think you guys know what i mean :) but a TV Tuner/FM Tuner would be a great addidition.

1. TV Tuner!

2. Bigger SMC (256+mb... anyone know why they always double the megs? 16mb-32mb-64mb-etc. Why isn't there a 300mb SMC for example?)

3. Cheap internet connectivity... internet connectivity by cell phone would probably be pretty darn expensive.

4. TV adapter (with a LOOOOOOONG cable :) ).

Why would you need one of those batteries, you can just buy Rechargeable NiMH batteries for $20 off of ebay.

Esn posted on Apr 14 2003 said:
1. TV Tuner!

2. Bigger SMC (256+mb... anyone know why they always double the megs? 16mb-32mb-64mb-etc. Why isn't there a 300mb SMC for example?)

3. Cheap internet connectivity... internet connectivity by cell phone would probably be pretty darn expensive.

4. TV adapter (with a LOOOOOOONG cable :) ).
Because a sector contains 512 bytes.

Back