What Game Is This?

Yorper

GP32 Hardcore
Website
www.xbinx.org
I've been looking around the archives for games as i just got my gp2x today, ive gotten a few games now was just wondering if there are any good recommendations?

Also could someone tell me what game this is please?

whatgameno0.jpg

It looks pretty good to me and i want to give it a go, but havent been able to find it yet (been looking at screenshots as i got no clue to its name :blink:

Thanks in advance.

Yorper posted on Feb 17 2007 at 09:20 AM said:
I've been looking around the archives for games as i just got my gp2x today, ive gotten a few games now was just wondering if there are any good recommendations?

Also could someone tell me what game this is please?

whatgameno0.jpg

It looks pretty good to me and i want to give it a go, but havent been able to find it yet (been looking at screenshots as i got no clue to its name :blink:

Thanks in advance.
ladykiller by puck

Last edited by a moderator:
fatdad posted on Feb 17 2007 at 08:13 PM said:
not all gp2x games or on the archives , you should search the web for other gp2x games.....

Any particular site recommended? Or just a general look around?

If that's the case then I'm gonna stick with the archives. I've looked around and what very little out there is already in the archives, so i think i can live with missing out on one or two games.

Thanks for the info :D

Thanks alot, i've got a few games on the go now after deleting all the crap that was on my NAND from the 3.0.0 firmware, the stupid help menu needs removing though, hope they junk that crap in the next release.

My SD card hasnt come yet so im stuck with NAND untill it arrives, which isnt too bad because right now im loving it :D

You should take out that torrent site, its not allowed in here.

Back