What Happened To Chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibberish

he was supposed to be semi-working for openpandora and then he disappeared?
did he give up on it? (i wouldnt blame him).

Wouldn't blame him? Well, that's not a very nice thing to say. :(

I'm sure he's around! Obviously working hard. (or hardly workin'. Ha! I love that joke. :p)

Yeah I had the very same thought! And then I checked his profile. He posts every once and a while. You just have to hunt for it. :ph34r:

Shame if that's the case. I don't believe there are any hard feelings (except maybe with a few trolls, but meh). I do see him online now and then.

Maybe he's got other stuff going on in life too.

It all seemed to come to a head with the whole GP32X mutiny thing.

He was a good poster/member of these forums until he obtained admin status and it went downhill from there.

No wonder Gruso was hesitant about having his status upped to Guru ;)

I was hesitant for that reason (not that my opinion makes much difference), but I don't think Guruso was. Were you, Guruso? You were just being your humble self :D

x68000 said:
It all seemed to come to a head with the whole GP32X mutiny thing.

He was a good poster/member of these forums until he obtained admin status and it went downhill from there.

No wonder Gruso was hesitant about having his status upped to Guru ;)

chip's not an admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give chip a hard time over the move, remember the state the forums were in, and it did solve the issue, not in the planned way but... someone had to do something.

Xian Long said:
oh. well, i thought x68000 said chip was an admin on this forum.
No, there's only two admins here. Hando & EvilDragon. Then your have global moderators (of which Chip was one of), forum moderators, and normal users.

craigix said:
Don't give chip a hard time over the move, remember the state the forums were in, and it did solve the issue, not in the planned way but... someone had to do something.
I never had a problem with what Chip was doing (creating and setting up new forums), just how he decided to tell everyone that we were all moving without first asking anyone if it was ok to state such, or ask if people wanted to move.

Squidge said:
craigix said:
I never had a problem with what Chip was doing (creating and setting up new forums), just how he decided to tell everyone that we were all moving without first asking anyone if it was ok to state such, or ask if people wanted to move.

Hasn't it been long enough to just consider it water under the bridge?

chipsfate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back