What have you bought recently?

I bought a Wyzecam :) brilliant camera for $20!

wyze-labs-wyzecam-hands-on-review-upward-800x533-c.jpg

sennheiser CX 300-II precision
I have the very same. While the sound is alright, I hate the fact that every movement on the cable resonates in the earbuds. Walking and the cable hits the body with every step or just sitting down and minimal head movments make it touch a zipper etc.
I've used them a few hours, now they're neatly packed away in that little pouch :(

Result of a recent tour on flea market:
c1531.jpg
A "black Datassette", Commodore 1531 - tape recorder for Commodore 16!
Unfortunately, without cable and with op-amp input stage failed. Works well after adding cable and replacing the op-amp.
It starts to be hard to get mini DIN connectors nowadays...

I have the very same. While the sound is alright, I hate the fact that every movement on the cable resonates in the earbuds. Walking and the cable hits the body with every step or just sitting down and minimal head movments make it touch a zipper etc.
I've used them a few hours, now they're neatly packed away in that little pouch :(
You could try running the cables over and behind your ears to dampen the movement.
[doublepost=1512784927,1512784120][/doublepost]
i bought the noob insidezecube bouquet pack. i probably should have gone for the standard pack.
http://www.insidezecube.com/
I can't read the site, but if those are puzzles I really want some of them.

You could try running the cables over and behind your ears to dampen the movement.
[doublepost=1512784927,1512784120][/doublepost]
It does help somewhat, but you can still hear when the cable chafes against fabric. That's enough to spoil it for me. I assume that's because the buds are closed and fight tightly. Those were my first closed headphones and I think my last.
And being used to rely a lot on my hearing I find the insulation disorienting, too.
I like the Koss porta pro a lot, a few community members recommended those and I'm not looking back. Comfy, lightweight, adjustable, foldable and open. The ear cushions disintegrate rather quickly though and the frame doesn't live through being sat on by my cousin.

I say pass them on to somebody, unless you are keeping them as a backup, then. They sound like they aren't for you, but maybe somebody else won't care so much. I have been in the same boat before, and luckily had someone that was not picky and kept destroying their headphones/earbuds. I am not bothered too much by all the noise coming from the rubbing, but I am picky about sound quality and construction...it is only those last two that had me keep my headset (the cable is the only thing that bothers me, but it is too soft, and if used it outside much or needed to clean it i think it would break or the rubber would degrade).

So I looked into those puzzles a bit more, and there is an English version of the site. I watched a video of someone doing the green one. I decided to add some to my Xmas list. I threw all of the ones starting with the Normal 0 to the Black Phantom Cthulhu one on it. I was told to narrow it down, so I am saving the black and brown ones, which can't be opened, for the future. I figured if I can only get one I would skip the easier one. While the orange one is the logical choice, as it will probably be too hard for me as it is, since I can open them I went with the red one...the red phantom one. Red like blood. (I will probably cheat at first by removing the second ball.) After looking at the competition times I am pretty sure this is a mistake.

^- I'd love to try a boogie board sync model or a ReMarkable. The latter would be really amazing but it's expensive af. A non-connected variant seems a bit pointless to me.

I got one of those with an M nib; like it a lot
ecowhite_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
A non-connected variant seems a bit pointless to me.

I use mine at my charity shop job for temporarily writing down gift aid numbers and the like. I could just use a pad of paper and a pen, but like in most charity shops they have a tendency to go missing if they leave your hands for a few seconds.

Mind you I probably shouldn't get too complacent about my pad not sharing the same fate, because at the charity shop at which I work we recently had a brand new pricing gun disappear into thin air. So it looks like potentially nothing is safe.

Well since 1.3 it is more than a tech demo. Since 1.3 it got story and so it may be worth 24$. And there will be most likely a 1.4 update too^^.

A pretty cool new Flashlight:
Olight M2R Warrior , my first LED Flashlight whit build in Charger (over USB, so in case of emergency I cult even reload it via the USB Port of the Pyra.. )
That’s the a bit shorter but a bit thicker Flashlight right of the Mini Macllight and the Fenix..
eea2f41f83cebe2b695fcc881185d5a2.jpg
2a7564a6248f87b3990551c44d1ec0b1.jpg

Back