What have you bought recently?

Dog, cat and human food.
Edit: I really just want to buy Bachelor Chow. That would save so much time.

I ordered another tarot deck. You may remember that tarot usually isn't my thing, other than as a collector of Lovecraft inspired stuff. Well, I was looking at some that fit that category, but I just don't really like them. I looked at some other that I have admired the artwork of for a couple years and decided to get the Deck of the Dead while it is still available since some of these evaporateeva end up going for crazy prices. For example, the Lovecraft Tarot, 2nd edition, which I really want, is listed for $600 on Amazon right now.

For the ones I went with, it is full of fun old fashioned printings and such that were modified to fit a tarot deck. Lots of skulls and corpses and scary things, and it is monochrome, so pretty awesome imo. I don't like the usual big size tarot decks when handling them, and this one was available in bridge size, which is good enough for me. Still a long wait for printing and shipping, so maybe I will get to look through them in a couple weeks.

I need to stay away from tarot, or start doing readings (or playing the game) so I have a real reason for the cards.

Fancy crisps are fancy.

IMG_20180414_092638.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen actual monterey jack cheese for sale anywhere here (though it's fair to say I'm happy with grana padano and various british cheeses, so I've never looked especially), and yet it's in all of these deluxe processed foods.

Recently I bought Atari ST Mega 1... without keyboard and mouse. Fortunately, ikbd is relatively simple and I implemented a converter in Arduino quickly to use PS/2 mouse and keyboard. It works since the start of a system.
Anyone knows ST from technical perspective? I'm looking for diagnostic program which can test keyboard chipset with all commands, maybe without memory manipulation.

The new South Park Game for Nintendo Switch
Wow, they really released that game for the Switch? Never thought that Nintendo allows such "non kiddie-friendly-Adult-Games" on their consoles these days. Was different back then when we had Goldeneye etc.

I recently buyed new Converse Chucks for the Summer. My old ones dissolved over time, sadly. Hard to get these shoes in Germany without paying a fortune. I had luck on Amazon.

41A-EGdIZsL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Wow, they really released that game for the Switch? Never thought that Nintendo allows such "non kiddie-friendly-Adult-Games" on their consoles these days. Was different back then when we had Goldeneye etc.

I recently buyed new Converse Chucks for the Summer. My old ones dissolved over time, sadly. Hard to get these shoes in Germany without paying a fortune. I had luck on Amazon.

41A-EGdIZsL._AC_UL390_SR300,390_QL65_.jpg

Yes they portet it and it isn’t bad at all,
The only thing that bothers me a bit are the long loadingtimes..

Also the Switch isn’t a child console after Resident Evil Revelation, Bayonetta 1 and 2 and DOOM..

Yes they portet it and it isn’t bad at all,
The only thing that bothers me a bit are the long loadingtimes..

Also the Switch isn’t a child console after Resident Evil Revelation, Bayonetta 1 and 2 and DOOM..
You listed a couple games that are pushing me more and more toward getting one.

Hey, has anyone picked up or used the newish Ruger PC Carbine?

Back