What have you bought recently?

Why??
You should thank me because I bought it so you don’t have to buy it..

And it’s should run Spintires much smoother than the GPD Win..

I wanted to buy me a Gaming Notebook, but now I don’t need a Notebook to play Games and I can use the Pyra instead for Office Work..

I bought my very first umbrella, today. Never had one. Never wanted one. Used it to rest my hands on standing at Subway's and couldn't believe, that I got by all my life w/o an umbrella or a walking stick. Too bad, it's getting hot and sun-shiny again, tomorrow.
[doublepost=1531430710,1531430605][/doublepost]
I ordered this relatively quiet and low set of bagpipes over a year ago and it's finally done and arrived two days ago. It's basically a mix between a Hümmelchen and a Dudey with some addons custom made for me like a vegan bag with a rough surface, drone off-switches, chromatic fingering, chanters and drones in various keys, etc...). I even visited the workshop in the westernmost part of the country some months ago for direct checks and communication about further wishes like the third drone, third chanter and additional drone cap for a well sounding bass A:

photo_2018-07-08_15-51-55.jpg

It sounds really sweet and low and plays well.
Let's hear something! Pretty please

I bought my very first umbrella, today. Never had one. Never wanted one. Used it to rest my hands on standing at Subway's and couldn't believe, that I got by all my life w/o an umbrella or a walking stick. Too bad, it's getting hot and sun-shiny again, tomorrow.
They can shade you when it is sunny.

True. But my doctor/mom always says, I get to little sunlighthours. When I moan at that, she shows me my Vitamin D test results. (I'm sitting in the office all day long.)

[doublepost=1531430710,1531430605][/doublepost]Let's hear something! Pretty please
I'm still ill and shouldn't put pressure on my lungs since they need to heal (still couldn't keep myself from it), but will most likely do some recordings later since I wanted to ditch my Soundcloud and make a Bandcamp profile at some point.

You can hear the approximate sound on the builder's homepage although those files don't really do the instruments justice imho:
http://www.dreiers-dudelsackbau.de/inst-huemmelchen.html
http://www.dreiers-dudelsackbau.de/klangbeispiele/025_H%fcmmelchen-Altspielpfeife.mp3
http://www.dreiers-dudelsackbau.de/klangbeispiele/024_H%fcmmelchen_MA-Optik.mp3

Because it gives Microsoft money. Nothing against you personally.
I know that you dosnt mean it,
But i gave the Money to the Elektronic Market, not to Microsoft,

Its a bit sad that this Thing looks just like a normal Blue Ray Player, but whit "Xbox" standing on it, so its lot less spektacular than the Original XBOX..
Got some time yesterday night to try some Youtube and Netflix on it, but the Games have to be installed, so this is hopefully something i can try this evening..

I've been spending far too much money on gems for war and order

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jane bought me a dual sensor thermometer for barbecuing, totally takes the guesswork out of cooking meat.

Can't wait to try it out.
61ZIiP4GBgL.jpg

Back