What have you bought recently?

I plan on getting one for my Switch soon. Not sure what capacity
Depends on the games you have digitally, or want to get. If you take the biggest games (20GB) those will fit ~25 times on a 512GB disk (actual available disk space is a bit less).
I looked at size and speed, those Samsung Evo cards are relatively fast and relatively cheap. You can get them cheaper but they'll be less quick due to it, 60MB/s (UHS-I) is minimum speed for the switch so that should still work fine.

i got some raw chicken wings, and made my own buffalo wings. it's actually super easy and probably hard to mess up, which is something i appreciate in recipes (flexibility to try new things without worrying you'll wreck it).

A small Hama Keyboard whit Touchpad which fits exactly in my Office Box and gives the Pyra a bit bigger Keyboard and Mouse , works also whit Xbox

And Final Fantasy XII, the Zodiac Age for Nintendo Switch as I liked the PS2 Game and it’s cool to have it mobile now..

8cebc2ec4d6657d427ac375b849b2047.jpg

f606fdd5c6dce86b2c43849b9afcbc50.jpg

Peony wanted to have a watch too so I got her an inexpensive but still decent one. Most unfortunately though there wasn't any colourful watches in stock anywhere in the world (;)), so I had to get her one with a more subdued design.

What she wanted:

il-1588x-N-2469971626-a1dj.jpg

What she got:

0348ef5c-7a6e-4405-82d4-3a9efdfe7f3b-bd5aafefbab2e6ba8fb0928f486a3528.jpg

Burger please.

Also in other news: I've upgraded Peony from the Casio f91w to the w217h.

She requested the camouflage version (She fancied trying something a bit different from what she'd usually pick) + wants me to fit a camouflage strap (it comes with a plain black one).

Got the cheapest smoker I could find in the area for about 90 eurobucks. Got 1,5 kg of pork neck in there, curious how this will pan out.

I doubt I'll be doing anything useful with this for quite some time, but looks like it should be interesting...

("The Linux Programming Interface: A Linux and UNIX System Programming Handbook" - Michael Kerrisk)
Reading the description it looks like programs I had to write as homework.

Back