What have you bought recently?

How many arms do you have? Or are you using one a day and have one for each day of the year? ;)
It's a beauty. And you can wash the dishes while wearing it, which is kinda cool...
Post automatically merged:

I myself am thinking of buying something like this:
(or at least a screen with more height, so I can have a pdf readers and not need to scroll up/down to read a single page).
Regarding the KickStarter for the monitor - the guy is pretty familiar to Amiga enthusiasts mostly for his Checkmate cases.

I was looking for more info in his YouTube videos, and came across him interviewing someone who may look a little familiar:

I have seen only a few videos but I already like that guy, he seems a perfectionist, and shows every tiny particular about what he is working with, explaining what can be done to improve something in both the best and worst cases.

That SSD for my PS5 that I ordered off of Amazon still hasn’t shipped yet. I have a bad feeling.

Edit: The main page for it says that people who order now will get it January 7th. I wonder if I got my order in early enough to beat the rush, or if mine’s coming after Christmas too.

Last edited:
Added five more games to my PS5 backlog yesterday.

Yooka-Laylee
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
Cyberpunk 2077
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut

My mother gave me some money to buy myself something for christmas. Here's what I purchased.

LVsN03Op.jpg

Darn it, Null, there is more to life than Hololive. There is also eating, sleeping, and s****ing. So buy yourself a Hololive lunch box, a Hololive body pillow, and most importantly, Hololive TP.

Well, it happened. The SSD for my PS5 that was supposed to arrive tomorrow is now scheduled for December 7th. Let’s see if this holds, at least.

Well, it happened. The SSD for my PS5 that was supposed to arrive tomorrow is now scheduled for December 7th. Let’s see if this holds, at least.

Mate, there's no point in continuously "blogging" that something is delayed as it's annoying. We know you're getting the darn thing.

there is more to life than Hololive.

I’m not sure if I should keep posting all the PlayStation games I buy here, because I collect the things like candy. I’m building up a backlog worthy of Steam. PlayStation is great because it has achievements like Steam, but the games actually run on my hardware. I suppose if I had a good computer, I’d still be collecting Steam games.

From yesterday’s End of Year Deals and PlayStation Indies sales:
The Turnabout Collection: Phoenix Wright Trilogy and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
Planet Coaster: Console Edition
Sonic Colors: Ultimate
Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
A Hat in Time

Reactions: rSl
A few Gifts for my Niches :
- 2 Books and some collor pens
Some Gifts for myself:
- A Iphone XR Transparent Case as my Old one is now kaputt .. (only the Case, the Phone is still fine, expect a few tiny scratches on the Screen)
- 2 5 Packs of Work Glows, the same as i use since 10 Years,
- and a Merino Cap, allthough i still wait for it to arive..
and a new Hoody but not whit Merino Whool..

More PS5 games today:
Death Come True
Sable
House Flipper

I still have about $24 credit left, in case anybody wants to make a suggestion. Edit: Never mind, went with Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.

Last edited:
The Hoody isn’t Merino , but the Cap (Beany? )
Dit arrive this evening , I’m currently wear it to test and it’s pretty awesome , feels great, it’s allready quite warm , I think I will make some pictures of my last buys on weekend ..

Back