What have you bought recently?

Well, I'm on fb, that might make it easier for him to transition, having someone familiar

face it wally, in the absence of any PYRA related news or topics , people are going to fill the void.
the work on the volume wheel using one of the M4 cores to sample and control volume has been the highlight of the last 6 months.The low light of course is ED being ripped off by a trusted employee.
some poeple just cant sit back and listen to the crickets they have to fill the silence with anything.
Of course, people should be able to fill the void, this has been going on for a lot longer than 6 months though hence the suggestion for the individual to settle down or post somewhere else. If you look at the posts from the individual in question then perhaps you'd understand :). I also agree that any Pyra related news has dried up recently and it sucks :(

Did you check were it was made?
I wondered where they produce them. In India the sold one made in The Netherlands, but in the US it was made in the US. It must be easier to ship them to some countries I guess. Dutch chocolate might taste a tiny bit nicer to.
Made in Australia and they're delicious!

Of course, people should be able to fill the void, this has been going on for a lot longer than 6 months though hence the suggestion for the individual to settle down or post somewhere else. If you look at the posts from the individual in question then perhaps you'd understand :). I also agree that any Pyra related news has dried up recently and it sucks :(

Made in Australia and they're delicious!
Made in Australia?
I guess the taste of those bars must be nuts! :cool:

... what do you mean peanuts aren't nuts, what about culinary purposes?

I also think the Australian bar doesn't contain whey protein possibility making it (more) vegetarian compared to the Dutch versions.

As it was in discount today (20 %) , 15 instead of 19 € "Teardown" on Steam,
its verified for the Steamdeck so should work, and as far as i red the Details its some sort of a Desctruction Game whit Voxel Graphics,
you have a Destruction Company but also have to make some illegal Quests where you have to think about an exit strategy if you get caught by the Police, and should be quite a lot of fun..
But i ditnt had time to test yet..

As it was in discount today (20 %) , 15 instead of 19 € "Teardown" on Steam,
its verified for the Steamdeck so should work, and as far as i red the Details its some sort of a Desctruction Game whit Voxel Graphics,
you have a Destruction Company but also have to make some illegal Quests where you have to think about an exit strategy if you get caught by the Police, and should be quite a lot of fun..
But i ditnt had time to test yet..
If I remember correctly the engine was made by one person and it features voxels and raytracing.
I enjoy the creative breaking part, but I don't particularly like the hard time-limited levels (rather have a goal compared to a dead-line). It suppose to be even more fun when using mods, but I currently still play vanilla.
A somewhat destruction-like game is: Instruments of destruction, where you build a vehicle that has to destroy buildings etc. But I enjoy Teardown more.

a Very Tiny mobile DAB+ Radio Receiver from Technisat for Winter and waiting for my Trains when its too cold to use my Mobile Phone.
DV025_ppic_0001_4956_010100_001_1_12.jpg

a Very Tiny mobile DAB+ Radio Receiver from Technisat for Winter and waiting for my Trains when its too cold to use my Mobile Phone.
DV025_ppic_0001_4956_010100_001_1_12.jpg
I'm tempted to get something similar (after seeing your post), although I think I'd prefer one that can also play mp3 or other sound files, but I haven't found anything decent looking yet...

Two medium pizzas from Domino’s, one beef and onion, one Philly cheesesteak. And in a strange twist, a request for no garlic seasoning on either crust. My feet have been swelling sometimes lately, gotta lower my sodium.

Reactions: rSl
I'm tempted to get something similar (after seeing your post), although I think I'd prefer one that can also play mp3 or other sound files, but I haven't found anything decent looking yet...
Yes that was my first intention too..but havent found anything from Germany with a decent Price.
In Emergency for playing Mp3,Musicvideos i do have a Xperia Play with a megabig Mugen Battery inside..but i missed Radio

And then i saw this DAB Radio for 10 Euro and sayed to me..
..3..2..1..mine :)

Got meself some tin whistles - a Parks set of one head and three bodies, C, D, and Eb.
Is there by any chance training software or a game out there, in which you do input with your actual instrument or voice via a microphone? Ideally something FOSS, and which takes MIDIs as target definitions.

Got it on 2022-11-25, then thought I got 29 days to christmas, let's acquire some christmas charol reportoire. It's going not half bad, considering it's the first time I actually learn to play something on a musical instrument. Practicing 12 pieces, 4 are still a bit tricky to me, but I'm getting there. The rest is just about not forgetting how it went, by now. I guess, this year I'll get around singing. :)

Last edited:
Back