What have you bought recently?

Pre-ordered an EXP-r with the Tomb Raider cartridge.

CC - I'm almost totally original hardware for most systems and only really just dipping my toe back into homebrew/emulation - Evercade and Mister have happened in the interim but I'm lost trying to understand them. Is there a good Evercade resource I should watch?

CC - I'm almost totally original hardware for most systems and only really just dipping my toe back into homebrew/emulation - Evercade and Mister have happened in the interim but I'm lost trying to understand them. Is there a good Evercade resource I should watch?
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'd completely missed how popular apparently Evercade had become, and there's a few models (and variations) from Gameboy to PSP and NES-esque consoles, that are all (mostly*) compatible with the same cartridges

Due to some good licensing, and the nostalgia and convenience of collecting actual hardware (cartridges that are guaranteed to work and optimised for the hardware, rather than faffing with emulation), it seems they hit a popular niche.

They're also building up on a community of collectors, and the fact that all the cases have manuals and are numbered and colour coded adds to that (must collect them all) compulsion for some collectors.

* I'm not sure, but there may be licensing affecting one or two cartridges, and the tiny handheld console they have is impractical for "Tate" (vertical) games due to screen size.

It looks really cool - I like the red and white vs console... the C64 games seem to have livencing issues but I think it's cute that 'Bruce Lee' is just called 'Lee' :)

1714555538396.png

got another hoodie from wasni.
verry good quality and you can get them custom tailored too.
all organic cotton and made in germany.
highly recommended. <3
note: they only sell to germany, austria and swiss.

die-idee-von-wasni-nachhaltige-mode-produziert-in-einem-inklusionsunternehmen-in-esslingen-bei-stuttgart.jpg

I did buy a few things lately: the black SAK was not my favored color, but the knife itself is quite nice as it’s just the right tool base for edc, so I bough blue non transparent plus scales like I allready put on my Cybertool, and this Victorinox Minitool Set : these go inside the korkscrew..
and color fitting Tweezers and Tootpic ..

looks now quite nice in blue

IMG_1240.jpeg

Back