What I Would Class As The Ultimate Games Console

R

Red Baron

What I would class as the ultimate games console would be like it to be like a PSP but with a 4.2” 4:3 touch screen and with SDHC, D pad, analogue thumb stick and can play all game console emulators GBA downwards at full frame rate, no av output no keyboard
I wish some one would make one I would pay $350 for it

Red Baron said:
What I would class as the ultimate games console would be like it to be like a PSP but with a 4.2” 4:3 touch screen and with SDHC, D pad, analogue thumb stick and can play all game console emulators GBA downwards at full frame rate, no av output no keyboard
I wish some one would make one I would pay $350 for it

So buy a Pandora and take the keyboard pad out? :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pandora is an overkill and it is nothing like a SONY PSP

Red Baron: When you say "like a PSP but with added xy" - what of the PSP would you want to retain, or what does make the PSP a PSP in your eyes? And why want something that lacks features at the same price tag?

I, dear forum mate, do not understand what you want. But neither does yourself I guess.

kuru said:
Red Baron: When you say "like a PSP but with added xy" - what of the PSP would you want to retain, or what does make the PSP a PSP in your eyes? And why want something that lacks features at the same price tag?

I, dear forum mate, do not understand what you want. But neither does yourself I guess.
Just the shape and layout

A cfw PSP has emulators that play pretty much anything.
As far as the other stuff is concerned, a Pandora sounds like your best bet. Some heavy case modding could change the form factor if that matters to you.

Red Baron said:
The Pandora is an overkill and it is nothing like a SONY PSP

lolled.png

Red Baron said:
kuru said:

Just the shape and layout
I see. So Sony's PSP is what defined the vague rectangular shape, the d-pad on the left, buttons on the right, start, select at the bottom and shoulder buttons on... the shoulders? Sorry to drill into this, but it doesn't make much sense to quote the PSP here.

Anyway, I hope you'll find something suiting your needs wishes whatever makes you go on doing this. In the end it's (some kind of almost similar) spirit to what made the Pandora.

Heck I'm bored.

Back