what im doing

Delsabre

Website
nuqlear.com
okay, when i first came here, my original project was a Genesis Emulator, then a prog to help with compiling, then GPDC, and then the CGP. none of those have gone anywhere.
a Genesis emulator is already being developed, i might still try to make a simple little prog to help with compiling, this site already has enough info and it would take too much of my time to do GPDC, and the CGP fell apart.

so now, what am i trying to do this time (or rather, what am i trying to get away with ;) )

a program-maker. anyone familiar with Clickteam will know what i mean. ive been a fan of their products for a while, i own MMF. The advantage of 'klik' products is ease-of-use and very quick development time. i use MMF regularly instead of C++, but ive been trying to swear myself off of it lately.

for my own project, i will create an editor (DOS-based, for compatability) for creating 'code', and a code-player for the GP32. i will be using SDL.

who thinks this is a good idea?

Sounds like a great idea! :D I love Multimedia Fusion, a program like that for making GP32 programs would be awesome! :) Good luck!

compatable as in any worthy OS has a DOS emulator. thats what i meant.

anyway, the program for your GP32 is like a player, the code maker wont create FXEs, it will create data files that the player can load.

question: do you think i should have an option for protecting (encrypting) data files so that noone can edit your game?

I think you should include the option, but we shouldn't be required to use it

Back