What In Gods Name...

Twinbee

Tales From The Big Room
Website
Visit site
Earlier on this forum I posted problems with Frodo, which had happened since I flashed to Mr Spiv's multifirmware.

It's also corrupted almost ALL OF MY ATARI ST IMAGES!!

Has anyone else had this? And will re-transfering everything do it any good?

Fucking hell.

On re-transfering, I now can't load Frodo at all without it completely crashing my GP32 into the Bios Monitor.

Can anybody point me to a link to the original firmware again please? I'd like to restore it to how it was before without all these stupid problems.

You should have dumped the firmware before flashing :rolleyes: . Can't give you a link for the firmware (that would be illegal) but do a google search on fw100k.bin and you should find it.

1) check your batteries (!)
2) using pc-link? change very quickly to gpdrive. pclink sometimes doesnt transfer files right.

Wolfsclaw posted on Apr 30 2004 at 04:54 PM said:
1) check your batteries (!)
2) using pc-link? change very quickly to gpdrive. pclink sometimes doesnt transfer files right.
Unless you're in XP, sometimes GPDrive doesn't either. And for large files it gets confused, iirc, though I personally haven't tested it for that.

Still, definitely try that.

The firmware you're looking for isn't the 100 version, btw; I think the newer one is the 1.57e version, which is basically the same thing with a couple of patches and (supposedly) less Korean text... I know there's a newer one than 100, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still using the original firmware (157e) and my files sometimes get corrupted for no apparent reason.. I suspect gpDrive tho

>>I'm pretty sure reflashing the old FW won't change anything.
i've also already see some incompatibilitys with mr.spiv's bios monitor...
hey, if you want a multi firmware without problems, use the mine... (it use the original bios without the bios monitor, it shopuld fix your problem with frodo..)

Back