What is batch 2?

Addahn

Still Fresh
Hey guys,

Just wondering with all this talk of batch 1, what will batch 2 be? Should I wait to order one?

OMG! *ginormous text punches my eyeballs in the testicles* Ahhhh! What is going on here! SONY! Why was that necessary!? I know you want the Pandora to do well, but lol :lol: ! Every time I see a question that MIGHT have the answer 'buy a premium order' you are like 'I AM SO THERE!' :lol:

Omg dude, you are going to scare the noobs with your antics. They can't take that much energy at once. :lol: they just go :blink:

but what exactly is the dif?
Wait time. Premium is the same price, but you get your Panda in 7 days. Even though his text is ridiculously sized he is right. It is good for you and the OPT at the same time. I don't even know how you order a batch 2 at this point because the new price for Pandoras is $500USD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Batch 2 could be called 2nd Year Production Pandora's. The question is, will Batch 1 finish this month?

May 26th was the day I got mine last year. #14 will be seeing some playtime shortly.

Order a Premium, it's the best thing you'll ever buy.

New customers can just forget about pre-orders and batches. Historical curiosity is all - "Batch 2" was a batch of pre-orders that was to start manufacture after the first batch of pre-orders was complete. The pre-orders were supposed to get the project off the ground to allow normal production to start.

But the term "pre-order" doesn't make sense anymore - believe it or not, customers that pre-ordered get their Pandora after new orders are filled.

Good news for new customers. So, what SONY said. <_< Speaking of which...

OMG! *ginormous text punches my eyeballs in the testicles* Ahhhh! What is going on here! SONY! Why was that necessary!?
He's just excited to see a thread he hasn't jizzed all over posted in yet.

Back