What Is Likely To Be Ready When The Pandora Is Released?

Sorry to kill the thread with rubbish... But..

Will Super Mario War be ported?

I think I am a way back in the queue also and tbh, the Pandora will be my first open-source device so this is all new to me, including the community based development :)
My other friends who have other devices tell me community's and releases really pick up in the initial months of a devices release :D so it will be interesting to see what happens during that time.

They will soon follow suit and order after mine has arrived :p

SyruM said:
I think I am a way back in the queue also and tbh, the Pandora will be my first open-source device so this is all new to me, including the community based development :)
My other friends who have other devices tell me community's and releases really pick up in the initial months of a devices release :D so it will be interesting to see what happens during that time.

They will soon follow suit and order after mine has arrived :p

I think your friends are right, I bought a GP2x from craig n co. before there was a massive amount of emulators availiable and I totally remember logging on each day to see what was new for me to download for my 13 hour night shift... (yup 13H). People at work thought I was a bit of an oddball sat with this clunky odd looking machine as they all sat with their sexy looking PSP`s... (which were a nightmare to use for homebrew at the time).

I tried to explain to them that every day there was something new for me to try on my GP2x and that it was free cos there was people making stuff for it and every day was different, they would just look at me blankly and then ask me if I had "X"(classic game) to which I could always say yes! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back