What Is The Maximum...?

trypsp

Still Fresh
What is the maximum that can open the pandora screen? :pandora1:

Bye!! :)

I think he/she is asking how far back the hinge on the clamshell can open, which I'm guessing is about 170 degrees (Like the DS lite). In other words, it does not fold all the way over to form a tablet. It opens more like a hard-cover book.

mindlord said:
I think he/she is asking how far back the hinge on the clamshell can open, which I'm guessing is about 170 degrees (Like the DS lite). In other words, it does not fold all the way over to form a tablet. It opens more like a hard-cover book.
thank you very much for the information if it opens as the ds is fine :)

Bye!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure the DS Lites I've played so far open to something like 179 degrees... :huh:

peca said:
AFAIK it will be 180° (as fully opened book on the table).
ADDITION: Or +180° if you put a bit of strength into opening it, this method of opening can also be used to put the Pandora into it's secret hidden tablet mode.

:ph34r:

Lurkio said:
peca said:
AFAIK it will be 180° (as fully opened book on the table).
ADDITION: Or +180° if you put a bit of strength into opening it, this method of opening can also be used to put the Pandora into it's secret hidden tablet mode.

:ph34r:

Yeah, but to unlock that you need to press A+B click the non existent nub clicks, and then rotate it 360 degrees.

At the worst, it'll be like my laptop.
Had it 120° for the first two years. Now opens quite easily to 180° :D

Anyway the picture on openpandora.org shows 170° or so.

yeah, i never really got the point of setting it flat, it looks like its hinged backwards or >180 *.

Back