What is your avatar of?

Well I changed my avatar, I was sick of that rancid one, it is now the start of the desert stage in Sega Rally '95, from the saturn of course.

u get the liscense card and u insert it in the machine, the machine saves ure data on to the card, then when u have enough points u go in with ure memory card and d/load new racers, and other bonuses

due to the fact the only machine located is in London, where townies dont have a friggin clue what the hell it is, not many people have em

well, ill tell anyway

gaara.gif

his hand is covering his upper torso coz he has been hit (not sure what hes been hit by, havent got to that episode), and he is bleeding, he is a ninja BTW, the anime is about ninjas

Yes I've watched some of Naruto, but haven't gotten to the episode with that character yet.

Am I the only one who found the avatar a little obscene, without a proper explanation? What he's holding does NOT look like his "torso" to me...

In five years I will have completely revolutionised the way we operate as a society. In addition I will have become excessively paranoid. :unsure:

Back