What is your avatar of?

mortal kombat ice dragon
ImmG_djpsx_984580355.jpg

I had one of the neighbor kids take a picture of my penis while it was erect.

New one, World of llusion for the Mega Drive box.
Why?
Cos it kicks metaphorical proffesional ass.
Why?
Cos it has magical nostalgic value.
awwwww
BIG:
world-of-illusion.jpg

Should I change mine to a pic of my eye (My eye because I have horrible vision)? I know it's a big change, especially since I've never changed mine. So, these are the pics of my eye that I took recently:
closed.jpg

left.jpg

lowerleft.jpg

lowerright.jpg

right.jpg

straight.jpg

upperleft.jpg

If I should change it, to which one should I change it to? I also also have pictures of myself in that, now overdone, T-Shirt Ninja Mask playing IIDX. Maybe I should change it to that?

El_Diablo posted on Aug 8 2004 at 11:30 AM said:
the bottom ones the best eye in my opinion, but its still not as good as your current pic B)
the bottom one looks cool

Last edited by a moderator:
My new avatar is some funny gif i found on some site, its titled "heads or tails" i think im gonna finally stop changing my avatar every month now ive found this one.

I'm sure no one is interested but my av is of my dog Nipper.

He's a rescue dog - Lol - I bet he wishes I'd never 'rescued' him. 5 weeks after he moved in with me, I shut his tail in the car door and had to spend £700 to sort it out. :blink:

lol - weird animals aren't they!

We are currently looking after some Guinea Pigs and Nipper will stalk around the run watching them, quietly moving around so as not to be seen ( :blink: ). He will literally do this for 4 hours at a time!!

Is he protecting them or looking to eat them? Maybe hes just interested, my dog used to follow my hamster around, just watching. It was cool.

I'm fairly sure he doesn't want to protect them! I'm not convinced he wants to eat them either, but mainly because he knows that is a no no! Being a lurcher type cross breed, he was designed to hunt vermin, so there is a conflict of breeding vs those damned human owner people going on!

Back