What is your favourite MP3 player?

Tidus

Hello everyones :)

can you tell me what is your favourite MP3 player coz the original one isn't that great <_<

so I'm trying some from the download sections but I count on your opinion & advices to help me to find the perfect player :)

I don't use any of the mp3 players anymore, the ogg player works perfect. I suggest you give ogg a try, it's much smaller than mp3 too.

I don't use any of the mp3 players anymore, the ogg player works perfect. I suggest you give ogg a try, it's much smaller than mp3 too.
Sure :) I'm not aggainst OGG ... but is there a fast way to convert my mp3 files to ogg before putting them on my GP32 in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure :) I'm not aggainst OGG ... but is there a fast way to convert my mp3 files to ogg before putting them on my GP32 in this case?
Try winLame from www.sourceforge.net. It'll do batch files. The speed of conversion depends on what bitrates you're converting to.

i tried ogg, but any file i try just freezes my GP32, any idea?
Are you using Oggplayer V0.2 available on this site ? If so you should have no problem, however make sure that your using a supported sampling rate:- 11025kHz, 22050kHz, 44100kHz.

Id use the ogg player all the time if you could make a playlist, or even if there was a random or it just went from track to track that would be fine.

Back