What Mobile Phone Do You Have?

Finally, i got a new cell phone! Still got my C45 lying around somewhere (i think somewhere in my room should be a broken Alcatel one touch easy, too). Now i got a C55 (im very happy with siemens Cell phones, since they are easier to handle in my oppinion (and not as "mainstream" as Nokia ones) and look much better.So this is my new one:

C55_aqua_front_small.jpg

mine is silver with blue light, couldnt find a picture, though

just got a nokia 6600...it's the nut's.
it's sort of the gp32 of phone's...you can download programme's and stick the on mmc card's...(i've got a 256mb one on the way.)
you can get a pdf reader for it...you can veiw word document's on it..it has a digital camera and camcorder on it....(both with zoom)...mp3 player's...movie veiwer's...(90 minute film's are about 50mb)...the game's are cool...(nightmare's wicked)....it has a doom port...it also run's n-gage game's.
still can't work out how to ring people on it though.

lol..

when i got my V600 mangaged get blue tooth, mp3 ringtones, java stuff all running over blue tooth but took me ages to work out how to get blimming predictive text working!

nokia 6600 tech wise is a damn nice phone feature wise, was tempted myself, unfortunately bit to bulky and is fugly! So missed out on features and went fo r the sexeh V600 :p

Why can't nokia make nice looking phones?

Seen a few people using that diamond shaped one! Its almost as bad as putting a NGAGE to your head.. i swear the Design team are on acid!

Back