What Nes Game???

SephirothIce

Website
Visit site
Now that I am learning to code I am going to be trying to make some games on my own. This won't be anything immediately done, but I can start working on the sprites for a project and possibly have the graphics done for the game by the time I know what I am doing with C++.

I was thinking River City Ransom would be a cool game to remake.

Um, no offense, but with LittleJohn, and NESter both playing NES roms nearly perfectly, why bother?

... though an unofficial 'sequel' to RCR would be cool :)

That's basically what I was thinking. I can do the graphic work on my own and if everything goes according to plan I should be able to program it (with help) soon. I am reading some books right now and planning on auditing a class for C++ (computer science or something like that.)

a castlevania or mega man type of game would probably be fun to remake (or zelda or contra.. etc etc etc)

Now that I am learning to code I am going to be trying to make some games on my own. This won't be anything immediately done, but I can start working on the sprites for a project and possibly have the graphics done for the game by the time I know what I am doing with C++.

I was thinking River City Ransom would be a cool game to remake.

You might consider using either ZOT, Gigas Engine, or Fenix to make your remake, depending on your success with C++ programming. If learning programming gets too frustrating or turns out too slow, using a game scripting engine will not only allow you to get it done MUCH faster, but also allow you to be able to run it on more then just the GP32 with ZOT and Fenix!

a doom3 bor mod would be cool, but i think they might need to add guns to the engine

Battle of Olympus or fire emblem.I fire emblem ramke would be sweet as well as a Battle Of Olympus

I dunno it this game is on NES , but one game that i would liked to see remaked , would be Castlevania X (better known as Dracula X).
I know that the game came out for PC-engine , and had beatiful animation , so take the original sprites , piff them up a little , then work yourself out from there.
If this is not a NES game , i would like to see a remake of Punchout , even tough Senil Team is working on a Punchout-mode for Beats of Rage.

Back