What New VNS Game Would U Like?

What would you guys like to see made using VNS?

• Anime Dating Sim - Hentai and non hentai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Dating Sim - Nude and non nude

• Sherlock Homes Adventure

• Graphic novel

• Other

• Total voters

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Just curious what people would like to be made out of VNS?

There are alot of games/sims that can be created and I might work on them later on as my 2 anime novels are pretty close to finished.

So what would people like to see?
On a note if a dating sim was made 2 versions can easily be made 18+ and 18- versions.

So what do u guys want :)

:ph34r:

It has to be Sherlock holmes type adenture, as i can look at p0rn anytime I want (it would not be worth your effort).

Sherlock Holmes... as long as it's in the general style, it doesn't necessarily have to be ABOUT him...

A depressing, noir-style cliched mystery would be nice. B)

P.S. Release your VNS novels!!! :p

Wow the dating Sim is in the lead in the pol yet everyone says sherlock

hmmm.....

Can you guys give me some idea about how you want a sherlock homes adventure game to go?

If there is enough support i'll do the sherlock homes 1 but i do warn u i dont have much time at all thats why i made this topic :)

Good thing is i have everything i need for a sherlock homes adventure game and part of a story ;)

Must say a good graphic novel would be great... though equally, a Sherlock Holmes thing would rock too.

So far as ideas are concerned... well, for a graphic novel, I'm not sure. I was thinking Broken Saints, but I doubt they'd be all that happy about Flash being converted to VNS, if only because a lot of the atmostphere is from the fact that they are animations as opposed to "pages".

Sherlock Holmes, though. Well, lets start with a mystery - there's been some reports of a Creature roaming about the streets of Victorian London at night. Some particularly nastily mutilated corpses have been found, and the rumours have started to spread... they say everything. The Thing has wings... claws... it swims... it eats human flesh... it only comes out under the full moon.

Ok, so perhaps the premise a little Call of Cthulhu for our Master Holmes typically, but there's no reason it *has* to turn out to be an occult cause - it could easily be something entirely different under the guise of that. But you were after ideas, after all.

I think if you're going to put time into making one, dont bother with sherlock or the hentai, give it a surreal edge think sam and max/ day of the tentacle type humor. Mayby mix the ideas up so people wont be able to know what its going to be like before playing it.

NiN^_^NiN posted on Jul 1 2004 at 10:57 AM said:
Wow the dating Sim is in the lead in the pol yet everyone says sherlock
Let's face it, noone is going to publically admit to wanting a dating sim :)

I don't mind which, to be honest. I'm new to the scene, but I am interested in the idea, so it's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever you would like best, Nin. Because then the chance you will not get bored with it is a lot higher ;)

Ah, go for the adventure ;)

And to prove LHC wrong: I ADMIT PUBLICLY THAT I LIKE DATING SIMS. Well, tasteful ones ;) But you already made one/have one in the making.

And to prove LHC wrong: I ADMIT PUBLICLY THAT I LIKE DATING SIMS. Well, tasteful ones But you already made one/have one in the making.

What i have made/still making is a graphic novel

If i made a dating sim it would be like the 1 on newgrounds.com

interactive map etc ;)

I dont have much time so i couldnt create a adventure novel by scratch im not that creative when it comes to writing ;)

Ah, whatever, I liked your game FULL STOP :p

If writing is your only problem, perhaps I could help you....? Writing a story that is.

Likewise - if you need help getting a story together, I'm perfectly willing to help. Though expect anything I come up with to have a seriously occulty edge to it, since its what I like :)

Back