What shall i fill my 128 card with next : )

RIPPER

Still Fresh
I’ve had my GP32 a couple of days and i’ve put on PCENGINE32, Little jon, Doom 2 and graviton....and i’ve still got 80-90megs free so what shall i fill it up with anyone recommend any free games or playable snes games that you enjoy....is it really worth putting master system stuff on when i’ve got the superior PC engine games....Give me your thoughts.....what have you guys done to fill up your cards.

PS....im not bothered about Divx or mp3s.

Cast-away!

xenon 2
speedball 2
and pang on that it a kerjillion times better than gp-pang :)

i love the ST its almost like a amiga on the GP32

get scumm and day of the tentical or monkey island both are pretty sweet. You should also check out the wolfenstine port its pretty good as well. The master system and game gear stuff is worth it. both sms emulators work really well and you can play sonic the hedge hog on it.

/me seconds Sensible's post!

Also, C64 emulator Frodo, for IK+ (better than ST version due to strange timing issues on the ST emulation front), Paradroid and Armalyte

go buy mill that is the best game available and after that buy her knights :D

PCENGINE32? not heard of that emulator, if u mean gpengine you're already on the right track, if not I'd try using GPengine, it's the best PCengine emulator if you don't mind not being able to save. As for the master system, it's still got some great game, sonic, streets of rage, golden axe etc.

There's a good selection of shiznit to put on your SMC in Taras' cool guide, which is in GP32:Zine #2 </plug> Look out for it.

Klown posted on Aug 28 2003 said:
I wonder, if you can recommend a picture viewer for the Gp32.. i got a shit load of... uhm... holiday photos :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back