What the hell?

mecaron

Still Fresh
I've been trying to contact openpandorasales@gmail.com and I haven't received ANY REPLY for two weeks.

What's wrong with your company? I can't even cancel my order and get a refund without waiting forever?

I'll be contacting google checkout and, if need be, a lawyer soon if I do not receive a refund within seven working days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Following the threads on these boards, there seem to be some contact problems right now with OP Ltd.

I assume that Craigs team is not working fulltime on that right now to minimize the running costs.

With CC not really delivering anything (except a couple of PCBs every few weeks), there's not much choice left right now, sadly.

This probably lead to a huge backlog of eMails.

I can't do much here but tell you I'm sorry for that as well.

It's a sad situation thanks to these production issues, so I hope you can hold on to your money for a bit more.

I'm currently organizing the movement of the production to Germany and am gathering investors right now (and it's really looking good at the moment).

I've got costs for recovers as well planned in my business plan, so once the funding is secured, refunds will be taken care of as well.

Following the threads on these boards, there seem to be some contact problems right now with OP Ltd.

I assume that Craigs team is not working fulltime on that right now to minimize the running costs.

With CC not really delivering anything (except a couple of PCBs every few weeks), there's not much choice left right now, sadly.

This probably lead to a huge backlog of eMails.

I can't do much here but tell you I'm sorry for that as well.

It's a sad situation thanks to these production issues, so I hope you can hold on to your money for a bit more.

I'm currently organizing the movement of the production to Germany and am gathering investors right now (and it's really looking good at the moment).

I've got costs for recovers as well planned in my business plan, so once the funding is secured, refunds will be taken care of as well.
That's not really acceptable though, is it?

This is all sounding really gorram fraudulent, "Oh hey, we're having problems with this and that but it'll all be okay in x time but lol we can't guarantee anything!"

I just want my money back, after all this waiting I'd at least expect the decency to be refunded when I ask for it.

I didn't ask you to forget about your money.

I just told you what happened and that I'm working on resolving all the issues there are, not just for my customers but for Craigs as well.

As the investment and production move is currently being done, I just asked to hold on until this has been finished.

I have no ideas how many refunds Craig currently has, I know the company hasn't filed insolvency yet and my business plans include to keep OP Ltd. alive and also serve their customers.

I can't prevent you from starting legal action against him, but I don't know what for.

If OP Ltd. doesn't have the money to pay the refunds back right now, they also won't have it even if you take legal action.

If they've got the money and they are just slow with email replies right now, a lawsuit would just do more damage and might lead to an insolvency.

I'm trying to tell you that my business plan takes care about ALL customers and situations, but it takes a while until all contracts have been signed.

Sure it's not nice that they need so long for a reply or refund, but it's also not nice that the company that is supposed to deliver the PCBs has not managed to deliver more than 3000 PCBs within a year and is now only sending a couple ones each few weeks.

There is no bad will behind not replying, it's a cause of trying to minimze costs that are there because of the PCB production company, and sadly, this has to happen until everything is signed and set up here in Germany.

I dont think he cares about boards not being delivered,and why should he?.

The boards are your problem,not his.

He just wants his money back and if legal action is the way to do it ,he should go down that route.

Well, I'm just trying to make people understand what's happened and what's currently being done to solve all the issues, trying to work out the best solution to all parties except of starting to sue others.

You know, I'm always trying to SOLVE issues without any legal action needed.

I try to understand others and also hope to be understood by others as well.

For me, it makes a huge difference, WHY something happened.

If there's some guy I know he's ripping off people, I'm happy if someone pays him back.

However, if there's a team that's been ripped off by some other company and therefore have problems delivering me the product and ask me if I can hold on for a while, they are trying everything they can to solve that, then I would give them the chance.

Sure, that's for everyone to decide. All I'm trying here is to explain and solve the issue.

You're shouting at the wrong guy mate - unless you bought it from ED, which I doubt as you're trying to contact openpandorasales@gmail.com...

I'm in the same situation, and that email address is no longer getting any replies. There seems to be no other method of contacting the UK company (phone line apparently doesn't work), so I assume people are starting to post on here to try and get some information.

If you paid by credit card, you can go though their claims department, which is what I've started doing. And if anyone on here knows Craig well enough to have his personal number/email/whatever, do you maybe want to check in on him?

Apart from I've answered your twice in the last 12 hours right here?

Getting angry on the forums won't speed things up, it will just slow things down as we're now on here answering you.

If you have started a credit card refund process then we can no longer help you, you will now have to wait on them to process it.

Apart from I've answered your twice in the last 12 hours right here?

Getting angry on the forums won't speed things up, it will just slow things down as we're now on here answering you.

If you have started a credit card refund process then we can no longer help you, you will now have to wait on them to process it.

You've answered me in the sense that you sent an answer to a compeltely different question, then said "No we're not ignoring your emails" after I clarified. Had I not "Got angry on the forums", I wouldn't even have that. Because every attempt to contact you via email or phone has proved repeatedly futile. This is why I've gone via the credit card company, because despite repeated requests you are not cancelling my order.

I answered you with 'Your email isn't being ignored, we just have a big backlog of emails while we are moving production to Germany. It will be answered.' which is the situation.

So the email where I said "I'm willing to accept a unit with a faulty wifi chip because I'm tired of the stalled production" won't be answered until production resumes? Crap.

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like I missed that boat for now.

So the email where I said "I'm willing to accept a unit with a faulty wifi chip because I'm tired of the stalled production" won't be answered until production resumes? Crap.

If you already have a pre-order then you might not qualify for the faulty units - sending you one of those won't generate any extra revenue, as you've already paid. These are 7-Day premium units.

D.

^The first post in that thread said normal orders qualify for a swap, so I assumed I could.

I answered you with 'Your email isn't being ignored, we just have a big backlog of emails while we are moving production to Germany. It will be answered.' which is the situation.

Is there any kind of estimated timescale for this? I am not the only person asking about this, and would like to pass on any information.

So what you guys are saying is that there's no good option?

It's either "shut up and put up" or "fuck our shit up and cause more problems for everyone else"?

Is there no way for me to get my money back without going through any legal processes?

If you want a refund, then that is exactly what you will have to do ....

....which illustrates my point quite nicely. It's no longer about the Pandora itself, or even the time we need to wait to get a unit. I'm more than willing to try and buy another unit, from someone else. You are making it very hard to trust you.

I would like to point out, I'm NOT referring to EvilDragon in this, who's been helpful and supportive beyond any level of reason. Seriously, that guy's great. Build that man a statue.

Back