Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Stole somebody else's money

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Went without meals

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters

I worked 7 days a week for a year and a half, while living in squalor. My dad bought a yacht to fix-up and take home; Said it would take about two months. I wasn't in school at the time, so I went out of state and we rented a room from a construction manager living adjacent to a retirement community near Tampa. 18 months later, I made it back home. My Pandora is most of my compensation.

El Jefe said:
I bought some poor sap's hair and plasma on ebay, then turned it around with 500% markup. hah, what a sucker
Oh yeah.
lol. Good thing I didn't sell mine on ebay =O XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunatic said:
I worked 7 days a week for a year and a half, while living in squalor. My dad bought a yacht to fix-up and take home; Said it would take about two months. I wasn't in school at the time, so I went out of state and we rented a room from a construction manager living adjacent to a retirement community near Tampa. 18 months later, I made it back home. My Pandora is most of my compensation.
Wow. I'm sorry =/

NoKtPapilio said:
Lunatic said:
Wow. I'm sorry =/
I was happy to do it, because I didn't want my dad to have to complete the project on his own, but I'm happier to be back home and in university. And this experience gives me a certain perspective on the Pandora project. I can understand how anxious OpenPandora can be, trying to get this out the door after so many setbacks.

Lunatic said:
NoKtPapilio said:
Lunatic said:
Wow. I'm sorry =/
I was happy to do it, because I didn't want my dad to have to complete the project on his own, but I'm happier to be back home and in university. And this experience gives me a certain perspective on the Pandora project. I can understand how anxious OpenPandora can be, trying to get this out the door after so many setbacks.
So after 18 months of labour, your dad gets a yacht and you got a Pandora?
As awesome as the Pandora is, I'm pretty sure you got the short end of the stick on that one.

WizardStan said:
As awesome as the Pandora is, I'm pretty sure you got the short end of the stick on that one.
Don't worry. I'll be coming to collect if he ever sells the damn thing. ;)

Back