Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters

I made love to my Nintendo DSi LL. B)

DSC02214-1-1.jpg
DSC02216-1-1.jpg

ROFLMAO

not only am I truly amazed by Sony`s honesty and ingenuity, but a little alarmed, he appears to be in my bedroom judging by all the gadget boxes. :unsure:

(oh! no! wait! its ok, my walls aren`t breezeblock.....phew!) :rolleyes: :D

Man...I'm speachless. SONY is on the very top of my gp32x heros list alongside Quasist now.

My wife bought it for me as an "All occasions in 2009" gift :D
She tried buying me other stuff in the occasions that followed, but I felt so guilty because the Pandora was a bit expensive that I didn't accept any further gifts. I guess we will be back to ties and colognes once the Pandora arrives (or maybe a Dingoo A320 or a decent netbook, who knows :) )

Had just started a work placement when the preorders started, so part of my first paycheck went on a shiny new Pandora (well, when it arrives anyway)

I stole other peoples vital organs and sold them, I replaced some guy's liver with a toaster(he actually liked it, for awhile).

Honestly though, I paid for three quarters(I save most money), and other quarter is Christmas presents.

I voted "Other" because I did it the good old fashioned way... I saved up for it... and now I'm 18....

I told my missus i was gonna order one then she bought it for me as an xmas present, longest wait for a present ever :)

What did I do? I had the money around, but now I'm broke. So I'm bugging my folks by hanging around without paying rent!

What would I do? Well, I'd join the military. Oh, wait, I already applied.

I ordered from a company that uses gmail...

I broke one of my own internet rules: "Never order anything from a company that uses free web based email to conduct business"

I bought some poor sap's hair and plasma on ebay, then turned it around with 500% markup. hah, what a sucker
Oh yeah.

Back