Whatever Happened To.........

bringoutthegimp

Nova is a dumbass
Website
Visit site
man ive been waiting for some news on this for months now. this is the best homebrew game on the gp32 by a long shot. i read ages ago that the author was going to be adding some classic levels or something like that?? that would be fucking excellent

BaDToaD posted on Sep 13 2004 at 10:29 PM said:
Play the original on frodo.

That's a pathetic advise. I wonder why all the people are like "we don't need stinkin' remakes or sequels - we got emulators !!!1111". Native games > emulated games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.
The scrolling will never be as good in an emulator as it is native (unless it runs with 0 fps - but only 8bit emulators like LittleJohn can handle this - you won't be able to emulate such a smooth scrolling with nice graphics like Gianas Return has).

And Gianas Return has different levels and music.
You can't emulate this...

Gianas Return plays well, I thought it was public... No wonder it was hard to find when I was looking for it a while ago. ;)

www.gp32z.com

I liked it after whaile, the problem is that the community only in rare cases give honest feedback ... :unsure:

I beg to differ - there were a massive ammount of suggestions and such when the first beta came out. The fact that there haven't been since doesn't mean feedback in some form or another has been given. Though its probably lost in neverending forum databases at the moment.

Whether it was entirely useful is another matter entirely...

don posted on Sep 13 2004 at 10:32 PM said:
BaDToaD posted on Sep 13 2004 at 10:29 PM said:
Play the original on frodo.

That's a pathetic advise. I wonder why all the people are like "we don't need stinkin' remakes or sequels - we got emulators !!!1111". Native games > emulated games.

Don unless you've got some way to magic the classic levels out of your arse I suggest you keep your mouth shut. I've seen people with a chip on their shoulder before but you have an entire bag of potatoes. What is wrong with me suggesting a way that someone can play the classic levels when you yourself have just told us the levels will probably not be released on the GP32?

No offense guys but playing the original classic levels in frodo is a lot better than not playing the levels at all and FYI it runs nicely.

Sometimes this forum is so bloody childish.

Last edited by a moderator:
don is one of those guyz who likes flaming without any reason but to get fun. ;)

Although I think the real Giana is better, there is some other way to express his opinion. ;)

Back