What's are the best programs/emulators I should download.

JeFF

I got 64 gb of empty flash memory that I need to fill up.

Let your hands roll down on your keyboard

"Anything" is not going to get you a reply that's much different than mine. We have many things which cater to various interests, and are of varying quality. That's like saying, "I wanna go to Europe." But where? France? Spain? Yugoslavia? Russia? And what cities? What hotels? Will you travel between cities? And how will you get there, too? So either be specific (do you like first-person shooters, for instance?), or do your own research. I've given you the best place to go for software lists (though they're a bit outdated).

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, if you really don't mind what we suggest, I'll give a few quick recommendations. :p

Snes9x4P, GPFCE-GP2X, and PCSX-ReARMed are well worth your while (these are SNES, NES, and PSX emulators, respectively).

Firefox 5 is a useful browser - though not the fastest available, it is faster than Firefox 4 was, and it behaves exactly as the desktop version does, because that's exactly what it is. If you need that sort of thing, you should grab it.

You also can't go far wrong in taking a look at the games from the recent RIOT coding competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
has metroid (any of them) been ported or is ready for an emulator yet? if so i HIGHLY recommend it.

also Midori seems to be one of the better and faster browsers out there for your Pandy.

If youve got some time, its always fun to try to boot Ubuntu or another counterpart.

email,IM,Facebook (i think)... really any Social Networking

Oh! E-reader?

countless plugins and accsessories

Gimp!

Man, just realized how many things you can download...If only i had a Pandy to save all of them...

Back