What's Going On With Stock For Gp2x?

mcphatt

Still Fresh
Ok, I understand that there are issues with the firmware etc...

And obviously, it is only right that Craig and those at GP2X.co.uk restrict shipments of what is essentially faulty stock.

However, to only have one short and somewhat vague email about the situation after waiting for what is now 23 days, when my original email said stock to be sorted in 3/5 days, is frankly painfully frustrating.

I really didn't want to come on here and vent my frustration at the good people of this forum, who from the threads I have read, all seem to be very helpful and enthusiastic about the product and indeed GP2X.co.uk. So, I apologise for having done just that, but I was hoping that some amongst those people might be able to shed some light on the subject because I would rather have more information so that I might feel somewhat happier about the situation if I could understand what was going on and a potential time frame within which I might receive my hopefully soon to be precious machine.

Note also that althoug I am impressed by the enthusiasm and passion of the pages in this forum for the GP2X, this has only served to heighten my frustration with its lack of arrival on my doorstep! Please help to remove at least some of this frustration and enlighten this in the dark novice!

Matt

Thanks, believe it or not I did search for information, but obviously not well enough.

Thanks again,

Matt.

Back