Whats New Here?

Instantjewmix

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I've been out for awhile, i got a girlfreind. Sorry i was gone for so long. Did anyone miss me? Anyways, What amazing things have happened in GP2X land in the past two months? What new games do i need? What new emu's do i need? What's happened since Firmware 2.1? I promise not to start any political arguments this time.

I've been out for awhile, i got a girlfreind.
suure :lol:

Sorry i was gone for so long. Did anyone miss me?
:unsure:

Anyways, What amazing things have happened in GP2X land in the past two months?
tons!

What new games do i need?
(asuming you mean homebrew)
more tux levels
neostuey's icon pack (not technically homebrew, but..)
pipes
there's probably more (2 months!! :eek: ), but thats the new new stuff :)

What new emu's do i need?
GPSP2X is coming!!!!!!!(gba)
according to zod itll be here in about a week :D

What's happened since Firmware 2.1? I promise not to start any political arguments this time.
2.1.1, but nothing more (except for a non-official rip of 3.0)

welcome back!

-purple_goat

DrPocketSNES, new SquidgeSNES, Sega CD via new PicoDrive, good BBC emu, awesome update of Egoboo, all the great stuff from the Community Contest and much, much more.

purple_goat posted on Mar 9 2007 at 08:37 PM said:
What new emu's do i need?
GPSP2X is coming!!!!!!!(gba)
according to zod itll be here in about a week :D
Get it now :) Just donate a few dollars and get in the wild beta stage (I personally missed 3 installments, TODAY!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many of the folk that have donated to Gpsp2x would not have done had the beta been made publically available.

Goob posted on Mar 10 2007 at 11:24 AM said:
I wonder how many of the folk that have donated to Gpsp2x would not have done had the beta been made publically available.

A very high majority i would imagine.

hey, I have a girlfriend too and I can still lurk the boards... I guess that is because I do not require any sleep. or something.

Yorper posted on Mar 10 2007 at 05:58 PM said:
Goob posted on Mar 10 2007 at 11:24 AM said:

A very high majority i would imagine.

I think the majority of the betatesters are still those who have donated even before Zodttd started working on the dynarec GPSP2X, like me :p

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 11 2007 at 03:09 PM said:
hey, I have a girlfriend too and I can still lurk the boards... I guess that is because I do not require any sleep. or something.
agreed!! real men need NO sleep
bounce.gif

laugh.gif

@Instantjewmix

your welcome :)

Back when I bought my GP32, I actually got it because my girlfriend was moving about 45 minutes away, and I needed something to fill my time now that I wouldn't see her as much. Sorry, that had very little to do with anything, but the conversation made me think of that... :unsure:

shinneri posted on Mar 13 2007 at 11:51 PM said:
Back when I bought my GP32, I actually got it because my girlfriend was moving about 45 minutes away, and I needed something to fill my time now that I wouldn't see her as much. Sorry, that had very little to do with anything, but the conversation made me think of that... :unsure:
You should have got a second girlfriend instead ;-)

- Alex

Back