What's the address can I send my pandora for fixing?

soulanger

I've messaged this to ED and emailed it to openpandorasales, but nobody seems to reply. Can anybody help? Can I just order a LCD cable, and do some instructions instead? I already miss using this brilliant device. I just feel so hopeless right now. :(

I have various problems in my Pandora.

1) LCD cable (Pink screen)

2) I bricked it (no strap), I've followed some instructions yet I still cant make it work.

3) The two teeth in the battery cover is broken.

4) Q button is a little loose

5) R button doesnt have a click but its working.

6) There's a air bump underneath the touchscreen.

Oh but despite this I still love it. Thinking about it'll be missing in my life for a months is making me sad already. I think im the only Pandora member that lives in the Philippines. That's why I think it'll take 1-2 months for the fix. But I just dont know where to send it to. Could you tell me where?

Fixing the LCD cable yourself sadly isn't easy. You'll want to speak to WizardStan about it as I believe he's the only person to have done this himself.

It may take a few days to hear back about an RMA and yes sadly with the number of issues you have an RMA (over quite awhile from the Phillipines) is probably your best bet :(

Hope you get sorted asap :)

Thanks for the reply guys. I totally miss using my Panda. :(

I'm a bit behind with mails (as usual), but you can ship it to:

Michael Mrozek

c/o Gepixelt GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Please include a note with what's wrong and where I should send it back to.

You'll get one of the new cables.

You can send it to me, I can swap it with a replacement unit.. Image below.

TigerHH.jpg

Thanks for the reply guys. I totally miss using my Panda. :(

Michael Mrozek

c/o Gepixelt GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Awesome thanks ED, I bought it from Craigix tho I hope thats fine. :)

Michael Mrozek

c/o Gepixelt GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Thank you. :)

You can send it to me, I can swap it with a replacement unit.. Image below.

TigerHH.jpg
i lol'd

So if I'm having some LCD problems, I should just send it to you with a note? I did some soldering on the inside to fix my L shoulder button, so I don't think it is still under warranty. Could you fix that too? I'll definitely pay if needed!

Yes, that's right! Just send it to them with a little note of all the problems and what you want done, etc and seeing as the OPT are real people with real concerns for their customers needs they'll definitely work out a fix for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I'm having some LCD problems, I should just send it to you with a note?
Send them an email first! You need to get an RMA confirmation so they know that it's coming and know what to expect. Sometimes people even have problems that aren't hardware problems, they're just not implemented in software yet, and send it in anyway without even asking about it; waste of time and money. I'm sure that's not the case here, sounds like you've got a genuine problem, but there's a certain flow to these things and if it's not followed you get CHAOS!

So if I'm having some LCD problems, I should just send it to you with a note? I did some soldering on the inside to fix my L shoulder button, so I don't think it is still under warranty. Could you fix that too? I'll definitely pay if needed!

Yes, you can do so. I'll see what needs to be done to fix the shoulder button as well. It might be easy and cost nothing :)

I just went to DHL, just to know that I gotta pay $50 minimum for sending electronics to either germany or england. :( $50 is too much for me. Damn this is harsh. :(

What's wrong with USPS (assuming you are in the US)? That's how I plan on sending mine.

Craigix you havent told me the address in Europe. This is actually my first time sending something via mail.

What's wrong with USPS (assuming you are in the US)? That's how I plan on sending mine.
They will ask if you want regular airmail, priority mail, or express. In the US, "priority mail" is like regular first class mail, but for larger packages, 2-3 days delivery. But "global priority mail" costs an extra $20, and you have to fill out an annoying OCR customs form that they scan and transmit electronically. So choose regular airmail if you want to save money (it will cost around $10-$15).

Also don't forget the "Returned for repair under warranty" on the customs form. Ask Craig or Jacquelyn for the exact wording. I don't know how you're supposed to put that on the OCR form since there isn't much space.

They say the minimum price ($50) I have to pay over here for my package to reach Germany, is merely the payment for the customs. What sucks is that I'm the one who got bummed out with my Pandora and yet I have to be the one to pay it. :\

You should still shop around and make sure DHL isn't just ripping you off, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back