Whats The Best Place And Price To Buy The Gp2x F-200?

need4speed

Website
Visit site
Hello there Its been along time since I've been on here :) Do you guys know of a good place to buy the GP2X F-200 from In the UK that Is a really good price and not to dear ect? Thanks for your time :)

Hi, I'll be putting mine on ebay sometime this week. It's only been out the box about 3 times and in a brand new condition, I bought it about a month ago and I've found that due to work/family commitments I'm just not going to be able to spend a great deal of time with it. I'll probably be looking for around £100 for it including a 4gb card.

Betty 2K1 said:
Hi, I'll be putting mine on ebay sometime this week. It's only been out the box about 3 times and in a brand new condition, I bought it about a month ago and I've found that due to work/family commitments I'm just not going to be able to spend a great deal of time with it. I'll probably be looking for around £100 for it including a 4gb card.
I'll buy It off you and how much would be postage be? And Is It the new white GP2X -F200 model as well? Thanks for your time :)

P.S Is It going to be a buy now offer from ebay.co.uk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Need4speed,

Yes it is the white touch screen one with a 4gb card. I'll be putting it on around 6pm tonight (in fact If I get chance I'll set it so it automatically starts at 6pm). I'll probably charge around £8 postage which will be 1st class recorded delivary and I'll also include insurance with that (need to buy a box to post it in today).

It will be buy it now (£100) so if you decide to purchase it I'll be posting it first thing monday so you should get it by tuesday. I've got 100% feedback and my ebay name is betty2001x.

all the best.

I just got mine from http://gbax.com/ oddly £10 cheaper than gp2x.co.uk, despite being the same people - their web site says they have no stock till "the 25th" but mine came on Friday, but when I called up they thought the incoming stock was very nearly fully allocated

Eserim

Back