What's the handheld game console do you have?

If I remember correctly, there was a Sega Game Gear at a garage sale with several games, but I didn't get to pick it up (it was several years ago.)  I kind of wish that I could have gotten it. 

-Glyph Reader

Some limited edition some not.

Pandora x1

3DS x1

PS Vita x1

Game Gear x2

Atari Lynx 2 x1

Wonderswan x1

Wonderswan Color x2

GBA SP x1

PSP GO x2

Neo Geo Pocket x1

Neo Geo Pocket Color x2

GB Micro x2

PVP Slimstation x1

+ It's only part of a handheld but I thought I'd include it anyway.

Signed Pandora PCB x1
Why you buy so many game consoles, I think you may be a fan

I have 3 kids :)
But wait, that does make it your kids stuff not yours. Should you really count that? 

Well i have 

2 x pockets

2 xcolor

advance

advance sp limited pink

micro

ndsl

and a surprisingly good made cheap china gadget from the past century called the game master. 

and a pandora of course. 

IMHO, nVIDIA Shield is for Men and Women only, not for kids.
You get that only partially right. NVidia Shiled is best for kids.  Ipads is for women (*duck*).  Real men use Pandora ;)   My kids cracked/broke their iPads/iPods and DS  hinges after several months.  The Shields are built so well and have been taking the kinds of tortures my kids did to their iPads/DSes without any issue, and it's been a year :)

He's got handheld console addiction. In fact, a lot of members here do.
Not sure why you need to buy x times the same model, though. Portable devices can be shared, after all :)
Wait till you have 3 kids of your own :)

Last edited by a moderator:
and a surprisingly good made cheap china gadget from the past century called the game master.
?
Nope, it is a real cheap device labeled with the same name.

I should have said decade instead of century (mixed up the words), it is not old at all. 

Nope, it is a real cheap device labeled with the same name.

I should have said decade instead of century (mixed up the words), it is not old at all.
It seems to be a real collector's item, because I cannot find anything about it. oO

Pandora classic

Pandora rebirth

Pandora 1ghz

Caanoo

Wiz x2

Gp32 x2

Gp2x f100

Gp2x f200

Gp2x f300

Gba

Ds lite x2

3ds

DsXL

3ds XL x2

Psp x2

Gamegear

Lynx

PC engine Gt

Gcw zero x2

Shield

Some consoles from jxd and yinlips

And g&w of course.

Pandora classic

Pandora rebirth

Pandora 1ghz

Caanoo

Wiz x2

Gp32 x2

Gp2x f100

Gp2x f200

Gp2x f300

Gba

Ds lite x2

3ds

DsXL

3ds XL x2

Psp x2

Gamegear

Lynx

PC engine Gt

Gcw zero x2

Shield

Some consoles from jxd and yinlips

And g&w of course.
You are hoardier than me ;)

Posted Today, 02:55 AM SONY, on 01 Aug 2014 - 10:19 PM, said: IMHO, nVIDIA Shield is for Men and Women only, not for kids. You get that only partially right. NVidia Shiled is best for kids.  Ipads is for women (*duck*).  Real men use Pandora   My kids cracked/broke their iPads/iPods and DS  hinges after several months.  The Shields are built so well and have been taking the kinds of tortures my kids did to their iPads/DSes without any issue, and it's been a year
Sadly, most things built for kids, don't really have them in mind when it comes to build quality. My son has destroyed a few DS with the hinges, so I got him a 2DS last Christmas, and it's still going strong. The Shield is also a little big for his small hands, but I'm sure it could withstand his best and keep going, no problem :D

ekianjo, on 01 Aug 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:   SONY, on 01 Aug 2014 - 11:18 PM, said: He's got handheld console addiction. In fact, a lot of members here do.   Not sure why you need to buy x times the same model, though. Portable devices can be shared, after all   Wait till you have 3 kids of your own
I was going to comment on this, but you beat me to it. Most of these guys must be an "only child", or don't have "multiple children". Anyone who has been one or the other, would never have to ask that question :p

Chris

Pandora 1GHz edition

GCW Zero Special Edition

Gamegear

Neo Geo Pocket Color [x2]

NDS Lite

Gameboy

Gameboy Color

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Gameboy Micro[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Blaze Megadrive[/SIZE]

PSP