What’s your Ordernumber?? for New Orderers, or new Owners (in 2 Months TM)

Was 1094 back in 2017 when I ordered going by how many were there on thre stats thread, but really don't know where I'd be at now on the list.

How do I find my order number? I do not see it in my account or invoice for dragonbox.
Post automatically merged:

INVOICE
05/1/2016

The above is from my invoice.

Is that number 010698 my order number? I know i was early in the second batch- was the first batch limited to 500 or what number?

How do I find my order number? I do not see it in my account or invoice for dragonbox.
Me neither. I guess I was looking at the counter someone had scripted. Was that thing up already? Must have been.
Maybe - if someone likes to do something like that (I know I don't) - we could order our orders by time. Mine was, according to the confirmation of order, at
01.05.2016 00:15:53 - That's May, not January ;) - would be
2016-04-30_22:15:53 (UTC)

Wrath, I don't think this thread is about the order number in the shop's system. Would be a good thing, though, if there were over 10k pre-ordered.

I'm number 139.
img_0009-jpg.27681

Post automatically merged:

INVOICE
05/1/2016

The above is from my invoice.

Is that number 010698 my order number? I know i was early in the second batch- was the first batch limited to 500 or what number?
Means you preordered on the first day that was available, which according to Trashy puts you in the first 350 people to do that. I've just checked and I didn't actually promote my pre-pre-order until the 6th of that month, but I should still have a lower serial number than you do, because I pre-preordered. But I'd expect up to about half of the pre-pre-orders (so about 100) to have upgraded on the day, suggesting your serial number might be up to 350-100+200=450.

Today I learned that there's a holiday called "Epiphany" in Germany today.

My preorder should become official tomorrow.

Reactions: rSl
Today I learned that there's a holiday called "Epiphany" in Germany today.
I had to look that up. It's not German, it's christian. In Germany it is an official holiday only in 3 out of 16 federal states. Not here in Berlin, but it is were ED lives.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
Means you preordered on the first day that was available, which according to Trashy puts you in the first 350 people to do that. I've just checked and I didn't actually promote my pre-pre-order until the 6th of that month, but I should still have a lower serial number than you do, because I pre-preordered. But I'd expect up to about half of the pre-pre-orders (so about 100) to have upgraded on the day, suggesting your serial number might be up to 350-100+200=450.
Thanks. I guess then once mass production is streamlined and going full tilt I should receive my unit reasonably quickly.

Back