What’s your Ordernumber?? for New Orderers, or new Owners (in 2 Months TM)

I dit a mistake on the Thread Title , the (TM) from the IPhone Keyboard is not visible on some other devices, and it’s needed for the 2 Months (tm) Insider

Reactions: rSl
Well, my order status changed from "Payment accepted" to "Pyra pre-order", but I still don't have a number.

I guess it's not that important as long as I get my Pyra eventually.

Reactions: rSl
Today I learned that there's a holiday called "Epiphany" in Germany today.
For some it was christmas. Julian/gregorian calendar are apparently a few days appart, but booth celebrated something anyway.
Well, my order status changed from "Payment accepted" to "Pyra pre-order", but I still don't have a number.
_Numbering_ happened for just the first 200 units.
There are around 1080 orders around now, so if yours is the last on that list... you get the point.
Post automatically merged:

I dit a mistake on the Thread Title , the (TM) from the IPhone Keyboard is not visible on some other devices, and it’s needed for the 2 Months (tm) Insider
Its Two months

How would I even find such a thing?

These Ordernumbers are only shure for the first 200 Preepreeorderers, as they ordered one year bevor the normal preorders dit start.. , and they got special edition dummy boards whit a number..
so if you preorder after this, you can’t tell from the Ordernumber of the Shop which Pyra you will get./

Yes, the shop ordernumber is based on another metric and is entirely not applicable to our search. You can use my thread to work out roughly where you are, but only really if you ordered before the end of 2017 because after that point means as many people were cancelling as preordering, and the numbers past that point were frequently getting reused.

Back