When Will It Be Too Late To Order Via Bank Transfer?

Sounds like you might be cutting it close. It all depends on when they set the deadline.

It all depends. I can bum money from a buddy who can see my financial problem and understand the want/need for the product. I just want that to be the last resort. I just need to know if that is the only way to get a piece of this first batch.

Damn bills.

The cutoff may be as soon as a week or two from now.

If you're in a difficult financial situation, don't reorder. It's just a gadget, and we'll be making them for quite a while. There will still be Pandoras for sale when you get your finances sorted out.

ste_167 said:
Ignore that. Default on your mortgage, if necessary :p
Absolutely. Also, see if you can get a good price for your grandmother - you could be surprised. If you c an sell her as an "assisted living" maid then you could make more than enough to fund your entire :pandora1: order.

Last edited by a moderator:
hells_dark said:
Chip said:
The cutoff may be as soon as a week or two from now.

:eek:
I was waiting for the mail..
Same. I was waiting for the email.
I know I was among the last to preorder as I received the refund email a day after they said all emails have been sent.

I guess that it is time to give all my personal info from driver's license scan to the size of my ballsack to some unknown company that I will use only once to do the bank transfer. ohh well...

I'm sure there will still be an email, no need to panic. The community blog is the place to watch anyway, the news will probably be there before most people get the email. :)

As Craig said: "The final prototype Pandora (ie the last one before mass production) will be shown before the cut off date." (Source)

That should be a working CNC prototype. Once we see that, it's time to get your skates on.

So there is no solid date yet?

Well, 2 weeks is almost where I will need to be.

I'm not in a deep financial bind per se. I just work for government and get paid bi-weekly and have a large house payment that will consume almost everything in my account by the first. But I worked some massive overtime that I will be paid for around the two-weekish time period, and I can more than afford it then (hell, I could probably afford two of them).

It would be great Chip if there could be at least a week's notice before the cut-off date and I can manage it from there.

I'm going to be visiting the post office to mail payment asap. Probably not for the next day or two. Some real crappy weather in the midwest US right now. Best to not go out unless you absolutely have to.

Hopefully I will be able to get it out in time enough to arrive and clear before the deadline.

cbp said:
I guess that it is time to give all my personal info from driver's license scan to the size of my ballsack to some unknown company that I will use only once to do the bank transfer. ohh well...
You can just send them a check or money order by mail. I paid by bank transfer in early December, but if I were paying now, I'd do the mail thing. No personal info but your name and GBAX order number.
From what I've read of the third party transfer companies, I'd just skip them altogether.

Regarding this very matter, I take the opportunity to get EvilDragon´s attention: check your PM folder, buddy ;)

Sorry for hijacking this thread :p

Back