Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austria

• Italy

• Korea

• Total voters

I am from sweden and I see that already 3 ppl are from here, good enough to let us have a voting option yes? EDIT; make that 4.

OFF TOPIC; where do you guys from sweden order from? I´m thinking that german shop or Lik-Sang-Europe if they deside to have it in stock there.

Eolair posted on Oct 25 2005 at 08:54 AM said:
Only 5 countries...do Americans really think Europe is that small? Better if you had just set us up as "Europe". I'm from Sweden, btw :)

Haha, wörd. ^^
They probably think the world circulates around them ;)

I'm from Sweden btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
murak posted on Oct 25 2005 at 11:19 AM said:
I am from sweden and I see that already 3 ppl are from here, good enough to let us have a voting option yes? EDIT; make that 4.

OFF TOPIC; where do you guys from sweden order from? I´m thinking that german shop or Lik-Sang-Europe if they deside to have it in stock there.

I haven't decided yet. I'm considering the same options as you do (with the addition of GBAX).

murak posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:19 AM said:

I ordered from http://www.gp32z.com/ a few days ago since I heard they still got some left from the first batch. Its seems a bit too good to be true, but the shipping was only $15. :p

Thanks for reserving one-big slot for korea, such a small country :lol:

btw,I strongly agree european countries deserve more

and strangely enough, there are so small number of spanish ppl, i've heard the spanish gp forum is the most biggest community theseday.

anyway, :) nice to see you guys. from korea

Silberstein posted on Oct 25 2005 at 11:37 AM said:
I ordered from http://www.gp32z.com/ a few days ago since I heard they still got some left from the first batch. Its seems a bit too good to be true, but the shipping was only $15. :p

If you're from Sweden did you consider the possiblity of added VAT? The Swedish "Posten" will most likely intercept your package and add VAT (moms25%) and an additional "speditions avgift" charge <_<

I'd order from gp32z right now if it weren't for that :(

Eolair posted on Oct 25 2005 at 10:48 AM said:
Silberstein posted on Oct 25 2005 at 11:37 AM said:

If you're from Sweden did you consider the possiblity of added VAT? The Swedish "Posten" will most likely intercept your package and add VAT (moms25%) and an additional "speditions avgift" charge <_<

I'd order from gp32z right now if it weren't for that :(

I am fully aware of that risk, but since Ive ordered from the states before without any extra charges I am prepared to take that chance. B) Heard of people who have received about 70 shipments only having to pay toll fees and/or VAT for about 3 or 4 of them. So believe its about 50-50 at most. Lets hope for a early christmas rush so that maby "Posten" are busy enough when my package arrives. :p

Depends a lot on what GP32Z writes on the customs sticker on the package. If they write "Electronics $190+$15", you'd be really lucky to get away with it. Let us know how it turns out :)

(I've gotten away with it lots of times but then I usually had "Gift" and a much lower value like $10+$10 written on the customs sticker.)

My myself, gp2x.co.uk, Ordered my gp32 from craig, and was Extremely pleased, so, No doubt craigs my man ^^

Eolair posted on Oct 25 2005 at 11:08 AM said:
Depends a lot on what GP32Z writes on the customs sticker on the package. If they write "Electronics $190+$15", you'd be really lucky to get away with it. Let us know how it turns out :)

(I've gotten away with a lot but then I usually have "Gift" and a much lower value like $10+$10 written on the customs sticker.)

Yes, I'll be sure to let you know. Still, having to pay a few hundred (SEK) doesn't bother me alot. Every day spent without my gpx2 is more of a waste to me. :D

Jarska333 posted on Oct 25 2005 at 11:32 AM said:
From Finland, pre-ordered from ED.

There's a worryingly large amount of swedes on these boards... :(

What exacty is worrying about the amount of swedes on this board? :blink: My conception was we scandinavians liked each other. <_< :p

The Netherlands, i'm going to oder one from the secons batch

Silberstein posted on Oct 25 2005 at 01:02 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Oct 25 2005 at 11:32 AM said:
From Finland, pre-ordered from ED.

There's a worryingly large amount of swedes on these boards... :(

What exacty is worrying about the amount of swedes on this board? :blink: My conception was we scandinavians liked each other. <_< :p

I think we scandinavians more or less like/respect each other. But the finns and norweigans sometimes suffer from the "little brother complex" and the fact we Swedes used to own their asses :p ;)

On the same note, want to hear some good jokes about norweigans? :lol: ;)

Hello another swede!:D I'm swedish but my grandpa is norwegian and so heres a story he told: "5 swedes was going to knockdown a norwegian guy in a wheelchair , if only they were 6 they could do it:p" of course its funnier when he told it , but i think its a typical norway Vs sweden story;)

Back