Where can I buy pandora accessories?

obiwan22

Where can I get me some

pandora official cases?

pandora batteries?

pandora stylus?

etc etc?

^

I don't have official stuff, but am trying for everything else.

There's a sale right now too on UltraBox's and I-Ecko earbuds, earclip phones, and speakers.

Buy one of each and get 20% OFF the order. You will be refunded the 20% once the order is completed with Google Checkout. Doesn't apply to any other products, just UnderWater Kinetics UltraBox and I-Ecko products.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
^

I don't have official stuff, but am trying for everything else.

There's a sale right now too on UltraBox's and I-Ecko earbuds, earclip phones, and speakers.

Buy one of each and get 20% OFF the order. You will be refunded the 20% once the order is completed with Google Checkout. Doesn't apply to any other products, just UnderWater Kinetics UltraBox and I-Ecko products.

Thanks for looking!
how are those pelican cases? I like the the smallest one the best!

do you think you can post more pics?

thanks

The Pelican 1040 is the best production hard case available for the Pandora by itself. I can get you some more pictures of the case, I'm sure there are others in the community that might chime in here because I've sold a good number of them. What do you need to see specifically regarding the pictures?

http://pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1040

The foam that I include should be custom cut for best fit, I use my foam in the lid and cut out about a cm of depth out of the internal foam blocks keeping the border blocks uncut.

The Pelican 1040 is the best production hard case available for the Pandora by itself. I can get you some more pictures of the case, I'm sure there are others in the community that might chime in here because I've sold a good number of them. What do you need to see specifically regarding the pictures?

The foam that I include should be custom cut for best fit, I use my foam in the lid and cut out about a cm of depth out of the internal foam blocks keeping the border blocks uncut.
can it fit an extra battery, sd cards, stylus and maybe even charger?

can you show some pics with the pandora in it maybe a few basic equipment like headphones, sd cards, battery?

I believe the Pelican 1120 should be able to hold accessories. The 1040 would be probably be able to hold some small accessories, such as SD cards, flash drives, USB hubs, etc. but I doubt you would get a charger in there.

can it fit an extra battery, sd cards, stylus and maybe even charger?

can you show some pics with the pandora in it maybe a few basic equipment like headphones, sd cards, battery?
I might suggest the UK Ultrabox 308 for what you want to fit. The 1040 case holds a USB cable and earbuds besides the Pandora being careful not to crush anything on the close. I will get pics of the UK 308 and Pelican 1040 together. You want a 308 or 408 depending on the size of your charger. Some are bulky. I use a Psyclone PSP charger that can fold up small but can´t find them anywhere.

The 1120 is bulky and like a lunchbox with handle. The UK US made Ultraboxes are streamlined and sleek.

At the brewpub with wifi, pics later.

Oh and the prices of the UK Ultrabox on sale is a steal.

UK%20308%20Pelican%201040.jpg

Smaller case is the Pelican 1040, larger is the UK UltraBox. The padding can be trimmed on the 1040 to fit some extra stuff but its very tight and things can crush on close with this type of arrangement. Knowing the Pandora's plastic history, I wouldn't push that envelope. If you want something to store a charging cable, extra battery, and or earbuds, the 308 is the way to go and isn't much bigger than the 1040.

Regarding your post on the Pandora softcase, it is what it is, a softcase, has some room for an extra SD card or two and the Pandora fits in there very tight. Its actually a bit of a pain to close until the case has been broken in. It has a clip on the back that it can be held in your hand or clipped to a belt or pack.

how are those pelican cases? I like the the smallest one the best!

do you think you can post more pics?

thanks
A little unrelated, but here's a review of the 308.

Ive got a alaminium travel case for a nintendo ds which fits the pandora perfctly snugg if the bottom strip of foam in the case is trimmed by 4 or 5 mil, and holds up to 8 sd cards. i found the aluminium case to provide greater protection than the fabric cases obviously, and looks nicer on the eye than the hard plastic cases. I picked mine up for £4 plus a couple of quid postage off amazon and doesent have the ninendo ds logo on it.

I think its another nice cheep alternative case for the pandora.

$(KGrHqV,!hsE2RG,B4q3BN07NwHhC!~~0_12.JPG

Would any of these have a belt loop or a belt clip (and not look too gaudy hanging off the hip?)

Asking since, apparently I'm a bit rough on my official case and it is beginning to show a bit of wear around the upper belt loop stitching. (Either that or I'm over-stuffing it a bit too much by carrying the spare battery with me.) X_X

Would any of these have a belt loop or a belt clip (and not look too gaudy hanging off the hip?)

Asking since, apparently I'm a bit rough on my official case and it is beginning to show a bit of wear around the upper belt loop stitching. (Either that or I'm over-stuffing it a bit too much by carrying the spare battery with me.) X_X

I wonder how well this would work for an "off the hip" solution:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/bags/c616/

The Pelican 1040 has a small carbiner (non load bearing) that can be removed. The UK 308 has a lanyard type attachment for holding the case. Don't think either case would be a good fit on a belt.

I wonder how well this would work for an "off the hip" solution:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/bags/c616/

Wow, that thing looks like it is the size of Texas O_O; Definitely overkill. Though, with all the talk of Han Solo on the page, if there was room for a blaster on it, that would be amusing.

I guess I could try looking for old DS Phat cases, but I hate to people think that I have a DS on me, seems more likely to be stolen I suppose (and I hate to give advertizing to the big N).

^ You know that most such cases are third-party and quite often don't have any markings, right? ;) At the most, they sometimes have little rubber logos stitched on, that are easily removed with a seam-ripper/stitch-picker.

I gather that DSi XL cases might also be a good fit.

The DSi XL is about an inch wider than the Panda... so there's a little wiggle room in those cases. I'm currently using the case that I had for my DSi XL for my Pandora. (It was part of a little "starter kit" that I got from BJ's wholesale (like Costco)). I'm trying to decide which kind of case/carrier I want... amazon's

got a few choices, or the one from thinkgeek above... haven't decided yet.

Christopher.

Back