Accessories

alerino

like GP2x, can we expect accessories to pandora? (cradle, power supply, wrist string etc)

Alerino said:
like GP2x, can we expect accessories to pandora? (cradle, power supply, wrist string etc)
You've obviously missed the boat a bit on this and there have been a whole lot of threads on it. As far as im aware we get a pandora with a stylus, power supply and battery and thats it with the main order. As an extra when pre-ordering happened we could buy a case, extra battery, video out cables. I cant remember if there was anything else.

There have been lots of threads made on things people would like to make for themselves like a wrist string, cradle, chorded keyboard, etc but I haven't seen any of those officially planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alerino said:
I think the power supply comes with it but don't quote me on that one.

There is no need for a cradle. All of the functionality is built into the Pandora. You won't have to cough up another $50 for this accessory like you did with the GP2X. The USB ports are fully functional and fully powered. Plug whatever you want into them and it'll work as long as it has drivers, if needed. That is one of my favorite features actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back