While We Are Waiting Can We Get Some Pics Of The Accessories?

matzesu said:
along time ago, i bougt my psp 1000, and there wasnt a caring case in the box, because it was the cheapest version.. whit tecken dr.. not all psp has a case in her box,

I concured. I purchased a psp 2000 4 months ago for my boy through Dell store and it did not come with any carrying/protective case. I think some of you may have gotten a "throw in" from your retailer. I purchased a Logitech hardshell case seperately, which I'm glad, because my son had already dropped the thing 3 times, but the PSP is still running. :p

I think a case is very important for a $330 toy. If we are getting the same case as the GP2X, I would be happy with it. It's not perfect (the net inside does not hold things well and it can rattle in the case), but its material is quality enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankfully, my backpack has many dozens of pockets, zippers, and happy places to hide Pandoras, sd cards, stylii, wires and gadgetry. One pocket in particular is easily accessable, padded, protected by my right arm, and spacious enough to accommodate a headphone plug without stress. I
heart-16x16.png
my backpack, and never leave home without it.

Edit: oops posted wrong img url. Thanks for pointing that out, Wizardstan. :p

BackAssward said:
Other hand helds don't come with one (GP2X, PSP, DS, etc). Phones don't come with one, laptops and netbooks don't come with one... in fact, I can't think of a portable electronic device that has a free padded case included (or sure there probably is an exception, but it is an exception not the rule).

Here's your exception - a Sansa 8GB MP3 player. Marvelous little device that surprised me on unwrapping to keep containing more and more actual STUFF (including wrist strap, little baggie, larger tougher box and ooh I forget how much more!). It was LOVELY to buy one small (expensive!) thing and expect to buy extras, only to find they'd included all the extras I wanted!

I've since put an extra micro SD card in it... then taken it out again. It doesn't really LIKE extra SD cards, it scans your music collection at every startup when there's a card in the slot and it takes too long before you can listen to any music :(

Monk said:
It doesn't really LIKE extra SD cards, it scans your music collection at every startup when there's a card in the slot and it takes too long before you can listen to any music :(

Sounds like a firmware hack waiting to happen. :)

Monk said:
Here's your exception - a Sansa 8GB MP3 player. Marvelous little device that surprised me on unwrapping to keep containing more and more actual STUFF (including wrist strap, little baggie, larger tougher box and ooh I forget how much more!). It was LOVELY to buy one small (expensive!) thing and expect to buy extras, only to find they'd included all the extras I wanted!

I've since put an extra micro SD card in it... then taken it out again. It doesn't really LIKE extra SD cards, it scans your music collection at every startup when there's a card in the slot and it takes too long before you can listen to any music :(

Going OT here, but which one have you got? My Fuze 8GB is now a Fuze 16GB thanks to the uSD card, and it only scans when the contents change. Fantastic little device though - way better in the sound dept than an iPod :)

D.

Pandora is a clamshell, so it doesn't really *need* a cover like the PSP's. A bigger case to hold various extras though, sure, but I wouldn't expect something like that to be included.

Back