http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moto0121ys8.jpg

Bye, Magic Sam

Hi-5 Clevo/Sager brother!

jeff

PoisonedV said:
vhu5jr.png

probably should have cleaned up but took it as is
excuse the god awful walls- not my choice, but the previous tenants
I'm afraid to ask .. whats in the shooter north of your keyboard? You're not injecting handcream are you? chocoplate milk? :p

Hmm, I moved recently so my setup is way too clean.. but I do have a couple mega rare Atari machines onmy desk :)

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's tRoll some photo topic...
017rg5.th.jpg
The left parrot is Kefka(girl), the right one is Locke (boy)

skeezix said:
I'm afraid to ask .. whats in the shooter north of your keyboard? You're not injecting handcream are you? chocoplate milk? :p

Hmm, I moved recently so my setup is way too clean.. but I do have a couple mega rare Atari machines onmy desk :)

jeff
Looks like baby food maybe...

quasist said:
017rg5.th.jpg

No wonder we can never understand you, you have some shit on your keyboard

Mushroom spores- which also explains the jar next to it, both suspended in a nutrient solution.

quasist said:
017rg5.th.jpg

Wait...
How did you take that picture?

quasist said:
]
These short. I cut previous because I'm working as a school teacher now.

why grow them so long? mine get a bit of a fuss if I leave them for about 10 days or so, and they grow about 15mm.

PoisonedV said:
quasist said:
No, my sister has no prostetic eye with webcam (...yet). I asked her to use cellphone camera.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nice nails, may I suggest a nail-clipper?
These short. I cut previous because I'm working as a school teacher now.

Those poor kids! :eek:

Shit, in about 20 years time, there will be a concentrated area somewhere in the world where all the residents are running around with horrifyingly long nails and speaking absolute bollocks

100_1499.jpg

Can't match the crazy wall collections, but there is a 360, ps2, sega genesis, and SNES hooked up to that screen. (can't really see the systems besides the 360, they're on the bookshelf to the left :p ) Hopefully the pandora TV out will look decent on the 1920x1200 monitor.

GPJosh said:
Can't match the crazy wall collections, but there is a 360, ps2, sega genesis, and SNES hooked up to that screen. (can't really see the systems besides the 360, they're on the bookshelf to the left :p ) Hopefully the pandora TV out will look decent on the 1920x1200 monitor.
It probably wont look any worse than your Genesis and SNES on such a high resolution. Why not use emulators for those? They scale better don't they?

Shifty said:
It probably wont look any worse than your Genesis and SNES on such a high resolution. Why not use emulators for those? They scale better don't they?
Emulators do scale better, but I like original controllers. Recently I'm playing them on the computer now that my controller to USB adapters came in. It's nice being able to play goldeneye on a real controller without having to dust off the n64 in the closet. :)

@Shifty

Got a similar setup.

There's tons of excellent emulators out for the Mac - Richard Bannister has ported just about anything out there. If you register Emulator Enhancer you'll have a solid emulation experience with the emulators running full screen - great scaling - uniform controller setup is possible as well as uniform loading of the games.

OSX my platform choice of emulation - apart from the DC, DS, GP32 and GP2x that is.

Even on the mini they should run well. I gather you have an intel Mini or is it a G4?

Here's my little computer/studio/media center/gaming set up... There's much more stuff laying around and on the sides , and i am still upgrading... BUT thats the essential.
33kyrmq.jpg

That's a bit more of my mess ... yes that's a machete in woody's head.
1zozw40.jpg

And that's my girlfriend waiting and probably saying stuff about me being to much on this damn site.
2wn0l84.jpg

i know ... i know... NICE LEGS UH.

Back