Where Do You Gp32x?

Alright, I got renoise and I'm experimenting atm
still tryin to figure out some things, like how it's possible to make a track longer than a couple seconds... seems like tons of effort
also i don't know how to end a note
but anyway here is a little bit of screwing around
http://www.zshare.net/audio/52848013648f0d85/
trackers are pretty cool i guess!

http://jimmygonzo.newgrounds.com/
Here you can find some old music and old drawings ^^.
RPSA is an 8bit track i composed in a few minutes to show my friend ( the girl voice in the song ) how i make music.

Like i said , exept like the soundtrack stuff , its pretty weird shit.
Thats my old songs back when i had a cheaper set-up.

I dont really use trackers. Exept for my gameboy.
I do prefer live playing and recording i must admit. but trackers are fun yeah !

Beleive me its gonna be hard before you get used to making music , you'll find some logic into it... and then you will be able to make songs last

Oh and i do like to cheat with 8-bit... like i design sounds on the game boy... then sample it to use with my keys :)

Mr.Gonzo said:
http://jimmygonzo.newgrounds.com/
Here you can find some old music and old drawings ^^.
RPSA is an 8bit track i composed in a few minutes to show my friend ( the girl voice in the song ) how i make music.

Like i said , exept like the soundtrack stuff , its pretty weird shit.
Thats my old songs back when i had a cheaper set-up.

I dont really use trackers. Exept for my gameboy.
I do prefer live playing and recording i must admit. but trackers are fun yeah !

Beleive me its gonna be hard before you get used to making music , you'll find some logic into it... and then you will be able to make songs last

Oh and i do like to cheat with 8-bit... like i design sounds on the game boy... then sample it to use with my keys :)

i know all about making music... but i usually work with analogue components

babycakes.jpg

also, you are awesome at drawing, too. man, I've tried and failed at pixel art and drawing so many times over the years and never seemed to improve...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Gonzo said:
HEY ! im too lasy to uninstal it ahah.
Beleive me , bought my computer and it already had norton , don't use it though , i even ignore its alerts.
Got Avast running at the same time though , works like a charm!

You must be running XP because if your computer had Vista on it, you have removed Norton already a long time ago!
I think the PS3 is a sweet deal: A Blue Ray Disk reader is about the same price. + the ps3 plays game + mine has backward compatibility.
(Must admit that removing the backward feature was a big fail from sony.)

I haven't made much of a study of the PS3 since I think it plain sucks. It's far too expensive (I'm not in need for Blu-Ray) and it's far too protected. I like hackable platforms. Although I still buy original games, a hacked console enables me to testdrive games and avoid spending big bucks on games that I don't like at all. And maybe download a game or two that aren't available anymore and can't be found used. It also makes it possible to keep using the console long after it has been abandoned.

But what's with backwards compatibility? Do you mean Sony removed the ability to play PS2 games from the newer consoles? That's indeed a big fail! Just when I got the impression that Sony can actually hear customers when they shout loud enoug (because after all they included PSX emulation in the PSP), it turns out they're still the same arrogant company.

What about the pictures of your gf? The hips indeed are really nice, but I'm also interested in the areas north of them.

Well for me my ps3 is a GAMING console , Blue Ray disk reader , DVD reader , Ps2 , Ps1...
its a sweet bundle.
I would never bought a Blue ray disk reader alone.
Yes its Expensive , kinda thing you buy when you have alot of extra money ( which happens occasionally when you work in an hospital )
AND i bought it in New york when the canadian curency got bigger than the american ( last year ) so instead of paying 400 i paid something like 325. crazy shit.
I like having all gaming consoles. because i don't wanna miss a game... Im as much of a retro gamer that i am a modern casual gamer.
Sure retro is more attractive to me. but there's still some really good games out there.

And my girlfriend doesn't like when i take pictures of her so imagine the scenario:
Me:" yeah stay right there i'll take a picture of you for a joke on the boards "
Arlette: " noo! " * hides face *
Me: " ok then , i wont do a snapshot of your face " * snap * " ooo sexy "

Well here , that's her.
http://photos-c.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-...030578_4101.jpg
I know blurry picture but what can you do huh?

EDIT: Oh here , found another one:
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc...718685_2788.jpg
She really doesn't like that one, It was when we went camping last summer.
It's rare you'll see her with glasses ;)

Squirrel61 said:
I haven't made much of a study of the PS3 since I think it plain sucks. It's far too expensive (I'm not in need for Blu-Ray) and it's far too protected. I like hackable platforms. Although I still buy original games, a hacked console enables me to testdrive games and avoid spending big bucks on games that I don't like at all. And maybe download a game or two that aren't available anymore and can't be found used. It also makes it possible to keep using the console long after it has been abandoned.

But what's with backwards compatibility? Do you mean Sony removed the ability to play PS2 games from the newer consoles? That's indeed a big fail! Just when I got the impression that Sony can actually hear customers when they shout loud enoug (because after all they included PSX emulation in the PSP), it turns out they're still the same arrogant company.
The "it's too expensive!!" argument is so played out. Go buy an Xbox 60GB for $299.99. Then buy a wireless connector so you can utilize XBL. Wait, the price is suddenly $399.99? It's the same fucking price as an 80GB PS3, but with the PS3 you also get Blu Ray. It's fine to suggest that this or that console doesn't have any games that appeal to you personally, but to say that the PS3 is overpriced is just plain ignorant.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Squirrel61 said:

Then buy a wireless connector so you can utilize XBL.

cat5.jpg

For the record, I'm a PC guy and don't give a shit.

Gonzo, she is hawt. Do want.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Go buy an Xbox 60GB for $299.99. Then buy a wireless connector so you can utilize XBL. Wait, the price is suddenly $399.99? It's the same fucking price as an 80GB PS3, but with the PS3 you also get Blu Ray. It's fine to suggest that this or that console doesn't have any games that appeal to you personally, but to say that the PS3 is overpriced is just plain ignorant.

In the Netherlands, the situation is slightly different. You get an XBox360 Arcade for 150 euros and a Pro for 200 euros, while a PS3 still costs 400 euros. If I wanted to buy a new console and I had to choose, it was easy for me...

Squirrel61 said:
In the Netherlands, the situation is slightly different. You get an XBox360 Arcade for 150 euros and a Pro for 200 euros, while a PS3 still costs 400 euros. If I wanted to buy a new console and I had to choose, it was easy for me...
Wii!!!

Mr.Gonzo said:
I like having all gaming consoles. because i don't wanna miss a game...

6KX7YHQ2HHQGA7GQI46KQHK2MAEJ7BJC.jpg

Mr.Gonzo said:
Well here , that's her.

You're a lucky guy! A gf with her looks that doesn't complain when you're gaming but even encourages you. And if she's the girl in the RPSA song, she's got a nice voice too! Be sure not to bore her too much, you would regret it if she leaves...

quasist said:
Squirrel61 said:
Wii!!!
LOL more like 360 and Wii for the price of a PS3 :blink:
Mr.Gonzo said:
its crazy how an off topic discussion can go off topic. ahah
LOL yeah!

Mr.Gonzo said:
And my girlfriend doesn't like when i take pictures of her so imagine the scenario:
Me:" yeah stay right there i'll take a picture of you for a joke on the boards "
Arlette: " noo! " * hides face *
Me: " ok then , i wont do a snapshot of your face " * snap * " ooo sexy "

Well here , that's her.

Nice pics, I knew you could deliver.

Back