Where Do You Play Your Gp32?

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
I didn't make this a poll because I'd probably miss out some weird place; eg. bin.
I generally play at home or on long journeys.

You?

Usually at home. I use it as a mp3-player if I drive with the bus. I think I will also play with it at long journeys.

at home on the toilet and bath tub and sometimes in bed.

and of course while i'm travelin'

The following:

On the sofa
On the bus
Some lunch breaks at work
Illicit sessions hidden in the staff loo
At the pub I work in when its quiet
Band tours
Long journeys
Sitting in bed (me and my girlfriend Annalise have been having long Galaga sessions)

But not in the bath. I'm too damn clumsy for that.

I' m playing GP32 almost anywhere when I have a wait time, but mostly on the train and bus when I' m going to the university.

I just spent about half an hour sitting on the SHITTER playing Space Crusade on Castaway. Its the wrong game for a quick visit.

Mostly I use it to watch tv or listen to mp3s on the train when I'm on my way to work. I also play with it when i'm sitting around the house or going to bed. I havn't been on any long trips since I got it a few months back but I'm sure it will come in handy then for sure.

At Work....I am a help desk agent and have loads of wait time between calls

currnet favs are arkanoid, outrun on drmd, and rbi on little john.....all great time wasters

B) wildo2ne

Yeh, I normally play it at home and then get addicted to a game so it follows me to the toilet. Also on long boring train journeys! (very handy) :p

it's great on the toilet (hhmmmm you guys see a pattern here!) and that's about it really. but I get in a good book once in awhile and that just eats up my poopin' time instead. if this Mame port comes through, my world might haveta change though...

GP32 is excellent on long flights though, nothing beats watching tons of films on GPcinema... soooo much better than anything before!

Back