Where Is Sony [Member]

(naw)mcx said:
Jourdy288 said:
Xian Long said:
I killed SONY.
Oh, and here I was thinking that Nintendo was responsible...

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg
You mean this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Other people are now starting to look for SONY and hoping he hasn't done something stupid and so do I, here hoping everything is ok

His last login was today, so he doesn't seem to be dead.
Maybe not in posting mood? Too hot? Too little time?

Not that hot in Australia ;)

SONY is playing tricks on us. He's showing us his power by not posting and we can't do anything about it :(

I think he's prepping his nips for another, gloriously unnecessary exposure

EvilDragon said:
His last login was today, so he doesn't seem to be dead.
Maybe not in posting mood? Too hot? Too little time?
Thank you very much for that, I will pass on the good news

^ Pro tip
You can find out someone's last login by clicking manage friends in yor profile even if they log in anonymously ;)

mali said:
^ Pro tip
You can find out someone's last login by clicking manage friends in yor profile even if they log in anonymously ;)

R B knows that, Mali - he's an assembly coder, you know...

D.

mali said:
Funny you should mention that, because I just noticed that I can see what you're doing even though you made it private ;).
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

I remember SONY kept adding me as a friend on here so I was getting a lot of emails about it. I don't understand how someone can become my friend without any input or approval from me but that is how it works here...

^ Approval is deactivated by default, you can activate it in profile settings, though.

quote said:
mali said:
Funny you should mention that, because I just noticed that I can see what you're doing even though you made it private ;) .

Shit. <pulls trousers up>

D.

With all the experts here on these forums, don't we have a P.I. or someone good at finding people?

We at the FBI may or may not know where the individual known as "SONY" is. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to divulge any information on this subject. In fact, we are not even allowed to divulge whether or not we have any information to divulge. We just like the word "divulge".

However, since "SONY" is apparently a friend of the FBI, or so our profile tells us, we would like to stay notified as to whether or not "SONY"'s whereabouts become public knowledge that may be divulged.

I am, however, allowed to divulge THIS interesting piece of Official FBI Information: Ramen Noodles, cooked and drained of water BEFORE the seasoning is added, mixed with nacho cheese and bits of cooked bacon, is extremely delicious.

This information is not classified.

FBI said:
We at the FBI may or may not know where the individual known as "SONY" is. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to divulge any information on this subject. In fact, we are not even allowed to divulge whether or not we have any information to divulge. We just like the word "divulge".
I lol'd. But who are you?

CALLING IN MOD IP CHECK.

Back