Where Will You Buy Your Gpx2?

I'm ordering from GBAx, as long as they don't pull the "don't show inc VAT price until right near the end of the order process" like it was with the GP32. (Sorry if this seems angsty, but i had saved up enough for a GP32, after checking several times on GBAx for the price, punched the order through, to find out it was ex VAT, and out of the range of my funds.)

I bought my NLU on Neotronics, a local shop who does sell by the internet too.
If they don't get the GP2X, I'll go Hardcore-Gamer. I may go to Barcelona on christmas, so I may get it from the "physical" shop.

tekt5 posted on Aug 30 2005 at 01:38 AM said:
I'll probably be buying it a few months after its release (once I get bored of my PSP that is ;) ) from GP32z.com as I did with my GP32
Indeed. When I bought the GP32 there wasn't much available except for GPengine and Zardoz's leaked emulators. It has really grown over the years. But GPX2 might not explode in the same way, especially since the GP32 covers a lot of bases already, so I'll be waiting a few months. It'll probably be GBAX, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muzzaro posted on Sep 2 2005 at 03:54 AM said:
I'm ordering from GBAx, as long as they don't pull the "don't show inc VAT price until right near the end of the order process" like it was with the GP32. (Sorry if this seems angsty, but i had saved up enough for a GP32, after checking several times on GBAx for the price, punched the order through, to find out it was ex VAT, and out of the range of my funds.)

Thats exactly the same reason why I got my gp32_console from Lik-Sang :(

Squidge posted on Aug 30 2005 at 12:34 PM said:
Price is "under $200", and Craig is saying "approximately £100+vat" from GBAX. Nothing is confirmed yet though.

I wish Craig would have told me that in reply to my email. I'd have put my name on the list straight away. Even a standard reply would have been nice :(

Now, as my financial situation stands, I'm scraping around to see if I can offered to preorder :(

OK, I've GBAX pre-ordered :)

Anyone want to buy a good condition liver, or I've got healthy kidneys ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered with GP32z, I suppose it's the best plan since I don't know how Liksang will handle it this time around and price is kinda important to me. Too bad though, Kinda curious what type of extras Craig will offer.

I just put myself on the GBAx preorder list. But living in Germany, would it be better to get one off You, Evil Dragon?

Bought the GP32 off Craig, and had excellent customer service, so wanna be loyal. Are Evil Dragon and Craig in some sort of partnership?

lubidog posted on Sep 3 2005 at 07:31 PM said:
Bought the GP32 off Craig, and had excellent customer service, so wanna be loyal. Are Evil Dragon and Craig in some sort of partnership?

Some sort, yes, as I get all the gp2x from him ;)

Last edited:
Craig may be a bit more expensive but when you think of what he does for the scene it kind of makes sense to buy from GBAX. Think of the extra cost as donating to the scene because that is what you are doing. He holds compos to keep stuff comming and he sponsors projects like DrMD.

Back