Where's the Pyra wiki again?

Pyramancer

Fairly Idle Member
Somehow I've managed to loose the Pyra wiki!

I keep forgetting that it exists as a valuable source of information. And when I remember I always have a struggle finding it -- I've no idea how I stumbled into it the first time before ever I knew it existed.

But today I can't find it at all! I've looked under the "Resources" tab, under the "The Pyra" tab, under the "Members" tab (although I don't think it's for members only?), and at the navigation links at the bottom of all pages. Is it on the "Home" tab? I can't seem to open that one at all; when I click on it I go to "The Pyra" tab.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Well it's on the site's menu "The Pyra" -> "Pyra Wiki"...

But here is a direct link anyway: https://pyra-handheld.com/wiki/
Hmm... not here (Firefox 53.0), not if I understand correctly. Under "The Pyra" menu, I have the following tabs: Press Kit, About, Preoder FAQ, Technical Specifications, The Team, The Community, Image Gallery, Support us!.

Thank you for the direct link -- I'll bookmark it. :)

Odd, it should be right after "Support Us!", I'm on an older 45.9 version of Firefox that my work issues out.

Perhaps the Pyra Wiki is important enough to deserve a top-level menu link -- especially after some Pyras get delivered and more people have meaningful information to contribute.

Odd, it should be right after "Support Us!", I'm on an older 45.9 version of Firefox that my work issues out.
Ah, found it! The search box was being displayed on top of it. Changing the zoom level revealed it.

However, I can't find any zoom level where the search box doesn't obscure or partly obscure something on the page. :(

Ah, found it! The search box was being displayed on top of it. Changing the zoom level revealed it.

However, I can't find any zoom level where the search box doesn't obscure or partly obscure something on the page. :(

Yeah, just tried to shrink the window, and "The Pyra" section seems working really bad this way, instead the "Forums" section works well, it shows correctly a "..." menu to hide the labels that don't have space

Back