which 2 games should i buy from joygp?

Hey may i ask how much do the Games cost on JoyGp.Thanks
P.S here are the Titles i want
Little Wizard
DieHard
Pinball
Mill
Tomak

I don't know about the UK but I know that 1,2000 krw is equal to one US dollar. So look on the joy gp site get the prices and then do the math to find out how much a game costs. You can also find currency converters online just search google. to figure out the exchange rate.

seth posted on Apr 30 2003 said:
im not the big one thoose games none are in english
If that loosely translates to "I don't want any of those games because none of them are in English", then I can say Dungeon and Garder is in English on JoyGP. Mind you, the translation is freaking hilarious, but its in English. Unfortunately I don't own any of the other games to verify their language and/or quality. For D&G, if you like Golden Axe, get D&G... if GA seemed to get stale and boring to you, this game will to!

Last edited by a moderator:
angrypants posted on Apr 30 2003 said:
I don't know about the UK but I know that 1,2000 krw is equal to one US dollar. So look on the joy gp site get the prices and then do the math to find out how much a game costs. You can also find currency converters online just search google. to figure out the exchange rate.
nope, youre wrong. you added too many ZEROs. it's roughly ~1200KRW to the dollar.

i was just there. ;)

btw, Mill looks great but I don't know how much fun it would be to you since it's only hangul. maybe a patch will come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Plusha is in English (and other languages) ...

Do you have the other games ?
Games like Little Wizard and Pinball Dreams ?

i got mill and gpfight. mill is really cool although you miss the test since its korean. i heard gamepark will work on a english patch for mill. but now i have a prob w/ gpfight. i bought it, dl'd it, installed it, then when i went to game and chose gpfight it loads then restarts. any idea wasup :huh:

I have little wizard --

-Its not particular smooth - it has no combos - the special moves are a complete waste of time and so is the game in my opinion. Download Fatal Fury for game gear or something? - its better

and I also have Pinball Dreams --

--Which is absolutely addiction - its a great pinball simulation -- it has no Multi-balls or special features but the actually tables themselves are varied and interesting. Also It does save your high scores on to your SMC which makes the game a more addictive. I really recommend this -- oh and its super smooth.

I myself actually like Little Wizard.... though I can see it's longevity being... well... not that long!

But for under £5, what can you expect (man people can be ungrateful sometimes!!!)?

Oh and of course the all powerful Pinball Dreams :)

Back