Who Owns A Pc-engine In The Uk?

TwoHeadedBoy

Website
Visit site
That's what I'm asking. I've got one, and am made up with it. Came with loads of good games. The problem is, I can't get it to work. I'm thinking it could be the power supply, but it could also be the RF lead. Would anyone be able to inform me of their set-up, so as I can copy it and progress on to some NEC-based fun?

Jeeves doesn't know diddly-squat about it, neither do the 118-118 boys.

I've got the original power supply for mine, but you have to run it through a 110->220V transformer first. Other than that, I just connected it up to my TV and it works.

i bought mine for 30 quid with winning shot, pac land, hit the ice, rastan 2, toy shop boys,ninja warriors and sci (chase hq 2) strangely it ran off a uk 9v adapter and had a fixed rgb scart lead, but it was a white japanese pc engine, i remember the box had a sticker with 'rgb converted' on. i finally sold it for 140 on ebay about 7 years ago, good machine though.

TwoHeadedBoy said:
That's what I'm asking. I've got one, and am made up with it. Came with loads of good games. The problem is, I can't get it to work. I'm thinking it could be the power supply, but it could also be the RF lead. Would anyone be able to inform me of their set-up, so as I can copy it and progress on to some NEC-based fun?

Jeeves doesn't know diddly-squat about it, neither do the 118-118 boys.
If you want to sell it, I might be interested, cheap price!! PM me if you are!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I ain't selling it, been after one of these for a long time. £70 it was, with fifteen games including both of the R-Types, Air Zonk, PC-Kid 1 & 2, Gunhed, Altered Beast, OutRun, Space Harrier, Devil Crash, Alien Crush. Proper happy with it I yam.

Orkie, for your advice, I thank you. Getting myself to the battery/plug shop tomorrow to sort it all out.

Oh, by the way, those sleeves that I ordered? They were sleeves for CD jewel cases. I was duped, it seems. Ah well.

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Oh, by the way, those sleeves that I ordered? They were sleeves for CD jewel cases. I was duped, it seems. Ah well.
i think it was daclassicgamesmaster who pointed that out to you before you bought them :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back