Who Wants To Give A Dev A Free Caanoo?

This is actually a redo of the previous contest since they didn't give anything away for that contests due to some problems. They haven't given many units of facebook either.

Anyway, I voted for nova on facebook.

Also, not sure why many here are anti social networking. I can see not wanting to get too involved with it but I don't get refusing to even have an account.

Guys, post on your walls to get your friends to vote as well. We need to win this baby :) Jutley's post should not cost anything as long as we all like both, or at least Nova's (as he was first).

/Uni

u9i said:
Guys, post on your walls to get your friends to vote as well. We need to win this baby :) Jutley's post should not cost anything as long as we all like both, or at least Nova's (as he was first).

/Uni
i would be really gratfull if i even get one vote as i dont even have one and i think it deserves atleast one vote dont you?

Last edited by a moderator:
jbrodack said:
This is actually a redo of the previous contest since they didn't give anything away for that contests due to some problems. They haven't given many units of facebook either.

Anyway, I voted for nova on facebook.

Also, not sure why many here are anti social networking. I can see not wanting to get too involved with it but I don't get refusing to even have an account.

Well, I am not exactly against the idea of social networking but much against the companies running these sites and the consequences of spreading personal information around the world.
I don't trust Facebook & Co. further than the distance from the "OK" to the "Cancel" button. There's enough cases about easily hacked and stolen accounts and so on. Others willingly sell the data to whatever advertiser paying enough - maybe the same.
Still, got myself a never-to-be-used-again mail-address from my provider and tried to register. Of course, after some time they wanted my cell number for identification. Sorry Nova, they won't get it.

However, I am writing this just to get the topic up again.

cu

kasi

29 to go :/

The current leader is accruing votes faster than us it would seem. If only a quarter of the viewers of this thread voted, we'd win a dev a Caanoo.

Nova said:
29 to go :/

The current leader is accruing votes faster than us it would seem. If only a quarter of the viewers of this thread voted, we'd win a dev a Caanoo.
i am sure if you explain in the pandora forum they will help us if you explain properly i better see us win it than some home with loads of facebook mates that he told to vote for him.

I know just about enough Spanish to order a white coffee, I doubt I'd make it through the registration process. However if anyone wants to help in this area, I'd be grateful!

jutley said:
i am sure if you explain in the pandora forum they will help us if you explain properly i better see us win it than some home with loads of facebook mates that he told to vote for him.
Done. PokeParadox has just given away a Pandora so the timing is actually pretty good.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55753-give-the-dev-a-pandora/page__view__findpost__p__903823

Ok... I'm not a native speaker and my grammar sucks... but I can understand and talk my my Chilean girlfriend...
Couldn't translate everything, but enough to get the point across, I think.
In any case someone else can fix my errors and then you just need to post it over a gp32spain...
Hola.

Parece GPH no estan regalando mas unidades Caanoo a programmador, y estaba pensando que es mejor si podemos tratar de tener ese Caanoo por algun quien puede hacer algo bueno por el comunidad.

Entonces con tu ayuda, quiero que estamos ganando por tener un Caanoo por un programador.

Tu tienes que ir a esa pagina: aqui
Buscar por "Nova Ohpensauce" y poner que te gusta en lado de su nombre.

Si Nova puede ganar, vamos a selecionar un programador por tener el Caanoo!

Very cool guys. Very very cool. Thanks!

43 vs 68.

I don't think we're going to get it guys. Not without a bit of a miracle. The contest ends later today.

We need 32 more likes. Surely there must be at least 32 of you out there willing to click your left mouse button twice to give a developer a Caanoo? Think of all the games and apps you have got for free from developers in the past. They've spent tens to hundreds of hours on those programs. Just give them one minute of your time.

Back