Who Wants Worms Armageddon Ported To The Pandora?

Whatever you do, if you cant do WA itself (awesome) Don't do Wormux. It pales in comparison to hedgewars in so many ways. (Physics, anyone?) Try it out and you'll see what I mean. WA itself seems unlikely, but would be awesome!

Hey, considering how we might be selling apps through the app-thingy, maybe you should present the idea to Team17 that they make their own commercial port to the pandora! That way they are more willing and we get a perfect version of worms, rather than an imperfect remake!

Also, the n64 version stank. From what I have seen, the worms can't turn around and bazookas move extremely weird, like they tried to implement some kind of poor 3d. Does that happen on official carts, or just on emulated roms?

well i think it would be more likely if a developer from the pandora community made an offer to do the port for free. the 2 people that do the updates (Cybershadow and Deadcode) are members of the community, not employees, and updates come out about once a year.

it would help if one of the head developers for the pandora itself helped pitch it to them. Team17 still want to make money from W:A, if the port only required an iso of the original game disc (which they condone), then Team17 wouldnt have to do anything except provide the source to the developer and keep selling cd's.

Worms Armageddon would be perfect on the Pandora, i think if the community pitched it to them and the 2 updater guys right, it would happen

are any developers interested?

It's not the best example, but W:A ist especially cool because of stuff like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1MkzP9DugU

wXw, shoppa, roper and so on are the real cool ways to play it and the reason people still play it online (haven't checked in a year though).
To be honest, those modes aren't really playable with the pandoras resolution. So for me hedgewars will do.

Back